~ o11 ;

` Summer Fun ;

author's note ;

And here's chapter 11! Enjoy~ (:

~=

SHINee got into position and started singing SHINee World.

"Yeah, SHINee World
Asia producer, number one
SM as one
Get the break down!" Minho started it off with the opener.

Sandra clasped her hands together, eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
'Bling Bling' is Jonghyun
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
Our 'Powerful Taem' is Taemin
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
'The only tofu' is Onew
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
'SHINee's almighty and all-knowing key,' Key
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
'The charismatic flame' Minho
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
My name is Minho
Di-bi-di-bi-dis'
We are shining SHINee
Di-bi-di-bi-dis' dap di-bi-di-bi-dis' dap
We're living in the SMTown! 

Oh! Let me got a doo-bop doo-bop doo-bop! 
Oh! Let me got a doo-bop doo-bop doo-bop! 
Oh! Oh! Let me got a doo-bop doo-bop doo-bop!" Sandra easily mouthed along with the members during Minho's last rap.

Infinite watched SHINee's performance with interest and awe. Sandra beamed at me when the song ended. "This is better than SMTOWN," she breathed.

"Just because Infinite is here?" I laughed.

Sandra blushed and looked away. "Maybe."

"Our turn," Sungjong sang, jumping up from his seat on the floor.

Infinite got up in the spotlight and sang Come Back Again. Sandra and I got up and danced along with them the best we could. Infinite grinned, happy to see that we (somewhat) knew the dance.

This went on for a few hours; SHINee would sing a song, then Infinite would switch with them. Sandra and I would get up and dance along whenever it was a dance we learned. When we messed up, Infinite or SHINee would stop to help and teach us.

"I'm exhausted!" Sandra sighed, flopping onto the floor.

"Did you enjoy our 'surprise'?" Dongwoo sat down next to her.

"Mhm," she grinned. "I enjoyed it a lot. You guys are the best."

"I know!" Key and Woohyun linked arms, saluting.

"You guys are so weird!" I exclaimed.

"But I know you love me!" Key declared smugly.

I laughed and shook my head. 'My crazy, lovable brother.'

"So, what now? It is currently... 10 pm almost 11," I glanced at my wristwatch.

"Let's just sleep here," Sungjong said drowsily.

"That means a sleepover! And you know what that also means?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Truth or Dare!" Jonghyun grinned.

Everyone gathered in a circle. Just as I was about to sit down between Sunggyu and Sandra, someone pulled me up and away from the group. I looked behind me and saw Key with a giddy expression.

"So you'll come with me back to Korea, right?" Key sat down on the floor away from the group.

"What? I never said I was going back," I looked at him, surprised.

"Well, when I promised you I'd look for you, I was gonna take you with me."

"I'm not leaving Umma and Appa," I gave Key a look.

Key furrowed his brows. "Key, you can't take her with you against her will. Plus, according to stories online, your sister is not exactly liked by netizens right now because of her attitude a few days ago," the manager loomed over Key with a dark look on his face.

"So what? I finally found my sister! My adorable baby sister! And you're telling me netizens don't accept her? What for? For standing up for herself to some crazy fans?" Key fumed.

"Kibum. You joined this industry and got a lot of fame. We're not going to let you lose it just because of your baby sister. You knew there were things you had to give up when you joined SM," the manager stated firmly.

Key stood up and glanced at me helplessly. I frowned and looked at the manager who had a hard look on his face. He roughly grabbed Key's arm and pulled him away to talk some more, privately. They stood in the corner of the room in a heated argument.

Key stormed out of the room and the room became silent. I glanced at SHINee then at their manager. Sunggyu came over and gripped my shoulders, giving them a reassuring squeeze.

But I didn't feel reassured at all.

"Maybe I should go talk to him," I mumbled, getting up.

"No. Let him think it through. I'm going to my hotel, take care," the manager said monotonously.

I nodded slowly and slumped back down on the floor. 'I'm sorry Key oppa...'

"Hey, hey. Don't take it to heart," Sunggyu whispered lightly.

I watched him sit down beside me and awkwardly wrap an arm around my shoulders. I leaned over and placed my head on his shoulder. Although the squeeze wasn't very reassuring, his touch was comforting.

The door opened and Key poked his head in. "Um, is there a room I can use for the night...?" he asked, unsure.

Sandra nodded and left to show him a room. She came back with blankets and pillows. "Who's ready for the sleepover?" she grinned, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"I am," Sungjong sing-songed.

Sunggyu helped me set up a mat and blanket near the back corner of the room. Sandra set up her mat at the foot of mine and Dongwoo and Sunggyu placed their mats beside ours.

As I plopped down onto my bed, Sandra pulled me back up. "We're not done with truth or dare yet!" she pulled me towards the boys that sat in the center of the room in a circle.

"Okay," Woohyun leaned over and grabbed a water bottle from the side and spun it.

The bottle landed on me. "Why don't we just do rock paper scissors or something and loser is dared to do something?" I sighed.

Truth or dare is so overrated.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea! But since the bottle landed on you, you're going first Seoyoung," Woohyun winked slyly.

I rolled my eyes. "Do your worst!" I dared.

"She's a fearless rebel," Sandra chortled.

I smirked at her remark. It was true; I always picked dare, so I've done a lot of embarrassing things before. Woohyun raised a brow and his chin thoughtfully.

"I dare you, Seoyoung, fearless rebel, to-"

"Make sure it's appropriate so oppa won't kill you," I coughed, refering to Key.

Woohyun sighed and closed his mouth. I rolled my eyes, '.'

Sandra's eyes lit up, as if a light bulb in her head, and crawled over to Woohyun. She whispered something into his ear, glancing at Sunggyu. A devious grin slowly grew on Woohyun's lips. He nodded once is agreement before Sandra crawled back to her seat beside me. I eyed her carefully and she just looked back at me innocently.

"I dare you to sleep next to someone of the opposite tonight. Someone that's not your brother," Woohyun smirked, eyes flickering to Sunggyu.

I dead panned.

"Ha!" Woohyun smirked. "Not so fearless now, huh."

"Sandy, you evil!" I pouted.

Sandra innocently batted her eyelashes at me.

~=

author's note ;

I hope you liked this chapter! ;9 dibidibidis~