~ oo6 ;

` Summer Fun ;

 

author's note ;

And here's chapter 6! (: Enjoy~

~=

A few days after going to the beach, Sandra had to return to Taiwan for her parents' funeral. In the few days together, Sandra, Infinite and I bonded a bit. Which meant Sandra didn't want to leave, and Infinite didn't want her to leave either.

"I'll hopefully see you when I come back?" Sandra sighed.

"Yeah, hopefully," Dongwoo replied sadly.

"No, we will see you!" Sungjong said with a firm nod.

"Yeah, what Sungjong said," I laughed.

I stepped forward and gave Sandra a hug. "Like I said, I'll be here if you need me. Call or text," I whispered into her ear.

Sandra gave me a squeeze and nodded. "Thanks," she replied in Korean.

"No problem Sandy buddy," I pulled away, smiling.

Sandra returned my smile and looked at Infinite. "Well..."

Sungjong stepped forward and gave her a quick hug. "Come back again!" he sang.

Sandra nodded happily. She looked down at her watch and jumped. "I better go!"

Sandra grabbed her bags and started heading towards security check. "Wait!"

Sandra turned and dropped her bags when Dongwoo ran up to her and gave her a hug. "I- We'll miss you."

Sandra hugged him back and nodded. "I'll miss you... All too."

Dongwoo released her and scratched the back of his head, looking down. "Dongwoo oppa!"

Dongwoo looked up and felt something warm on his cheek. Sandra pecked him on the cheek, picked up her bags and ran towards security. A grin slowly formed on Dongwoo's lips as he watched her line up.

"Aw!" the boys cooed.

When Sandra got through security, she turned around once more and waved goodbye! She blushed when her eyes landed on Dongwoo and hurried off to her gate. "Well, it's only 4 now. What do you guys want to do?"

"I'm tired," Sungyeol sighed.

"Then go home and rest. Me and the boys will hang out," I crossed my arms and turned around playfully.

Suddenly, the airport erupted in screams. I turned around to see what the commotion was and saw a group of girls and boys at the far end of the airport where arrivals were. "Who could it be?" I wondered aloud.

After all, the last time I ignored this, Infinite came. Woohyun cleared his throat and casually pointed at the crowd. "What?" I questioned.

"Look. At the signs," Woohyun smirked.

I did as he said and looked at the various signs the fans held. I narrowed my eyes then widened them when I read what was written. "SHINee..." I breathed.

"What are they doing here?" I turned and looked at Woohyun.

"I might have told him you were here," he whistled innocently.

I felt happy, yet upset. I wasn't expecting to see him so soon. I'm glad I can finally see him again, but I didn't want him to find me. Not yet, at least.

I sighed and headed outside. I peeked around and saw the fans make a pathway toward a white van. I walked up and pushed through the fans. The fans around me protested and pushed me away. In the end, I got through. "My little Seoyoung!" I heard a voice sing happily.

I looked up and found myself in front of SHINee and, most of all, my brother. "Key oppa," I smiled.

I heard the fans start to shoot questions of protest and anger. Key quickly pulled me into their van and their manager drove off. "Wait, Woohyun and the others are still at the airport!" I turned around and saw the airport get smaller and smaller until it was out of sight.

"Don't worry. They drove there, right? Woohyun knows what to do," Key said confidently.

I shot him a look and rolled my eyes. "Ah, my little Seoyoung has gotten so much bigger and prettier," he embraced me, grinning.

"Hey Key, you should introduce us," a guy I recognized to be Jonghyun proclaimed.

"You have a mouth; do it yourself," Key scoffed then grinned innocently.

Jonghyun pouted then held his hand out. "Hi I'm SHINee's puppy eyes vocalist Jonghyun," he winked.

I laughed and took his hand. "I'm the Maknae Taemin!" I looked behind me and saw a feminine-looking boy wave excitedly.

I nodded, smiling, and looked at the guy next to him. "Minho," I nodded towards him, and turned towards the passenger seat in the front, "And Onew, right?"

"Oh Seoyoungie, you know SHINee?" Key cooed.

"Yeah," I laughed. "My crazy friend loves you guys."

"We better give her an autograph and picture then, huh?" Key his chin thoughtfully.

"I think she'd prefer a private mini concert," I joked.

"That's fine too," Key sang.

"You're kidding, right," I gaped. How could a popular K-Pop band like them give out a private mini concert so easily like that?

"I don't see a problem with that," SHINee's manager said from the driver's seat.

"Really?" my eyes twinkled. "Oh, she would be so happy when she comes back!"

"Oh, where did she go?" Taemin asked.

"To a funeral," I mumbled sadly.

"Oh..." Taemin looked down at his hands, regretting his question.

The van was silent for a while. "So what's your favorite song?" Minho asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I like... Love's Way."

Minhoand Taemin nodded thoughtfully. "Who's your favorite in SHINee?" Taemin blurted.

"Me of course, right?" Key wrapped an arm around my shoulders proudly.

"I like Jonghyun," I smirked.

"Win!" Jonghyun pumped a fist in the air.

Key's arm slumped off my shoulders and he pouted. "Really?"

"Yes," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Why would you like that shorty," I heard him grumble.

I giggled and pushed him playfully. "Oh, I see my house. Where are you guys staying?"

"With my buddy Woohyun," Key said simply.

"Are there enough rooms?" I asked, surprised.

"He'll make room," Key winked.

I rolled my eyes. 'Of course.'

"Woohyun told me you had a dog; I wanna see!" Key said excitedly.

"Oh, sure. His name's Joie."

"Oh Joie for joy in French?" Key asked.

"Well, more like happiness, but close enough."

"Aw," Key cooed. "Joie is your replacement brother, isn't he?"

I laughed and lightly punched Key in the arm. "No! Where'd you get that idea?"

"Well, I made you happy and now Joie makes your happy, am I right?" Key explained smugly.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say."

"You don't have to agree with him, you know," Jonghyun whispered.

"Hey!" Key raised his fist at Jonghyun who just laughed.

The van slowed to a stop and the door slid open, revealing my gate and Joie barking excitedly behind the gate. "He's so cute!" Key jumped out of the car, pushing through Jonghyun and me in the process.

I fell onto Jonghyun's shoulder and scowled at my brother. Jonghyun cleared his throat and smiled down at me, "You can stay there."

I pushed Jonghyun out of the van and jumped out after him. "What did you say?" I asked innocently as I brushed imaginary dust off my sleeves.

Jonghyun laughed and slung his arms around my shoulders. "Hey Key, I like your sis. She's pretty chill."

"Yeah, yeah. Back off. I don't want to be related to you," Key waved his hand at him and continued to play with Joie.

I rolled my eyes and a picture of Sunggyu flashed in my mind. I looked down and blushed, 'Why did I just think of him?'

Another car drove up behind the white van. The engine turned off and the door opened to reveal Infinite.

"Woohyun buddy!"

"Key buddy!"

Key and Woohyun ran to each other for a man-hug. I laughed and shook my head.

SHINee's manager coughed to get our attention, head hanging outside the car window, "I'm going to drive around. I'll be back later." He tossed a cellphone to Onew who almost didn't catch it and added, "Call me if you need me."

With that, he drove off, turned the corner and out of sight.

"Alright guys, let's go in before you get too excited," I ushered them in through the gate and locked it.

~=

author's note ;

SHINee has arrived! And some Woohyun&Key loving here~ ;D I hope you liked this chapter (: