~ o13 ;

` Summer Fun ;

 

author's note ;

Here's chapter 13! Enjoy~ (:

~=

It's been a few days since we last saw SHINee's manager. He hasn't contacted us either.

I sighed at the thought. 'I hope I didn't ruin their reputation.' I ruffled my hair in frustration. "I should go for a run," I mumbled.

I climbed out of bed and changed into a tank and shorts. I grabbed my iPod Nano and clipped it to my shorts. 'Music, check.' I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed a pair of socks before leaving my room. 'Let's see... Note... And Joie!'

I scribbled a note saying I went jogging and slapped it on the outside of my door for the others to see. After slipping on my socks and running shoes, I stretched a bit. "Joie, come here!"

Joie drowsily walked over to me. I patted his head and jogged in my spot. Joie's eyes lit up, getting the signal, and ran out the door. I chuckled at the dog and ran after him.

--

"Hey, isn't that-"

"Yeah, do you wanna..."

Two girls looked at each other and nodded mischievously.

--

'I think this is enough for a jog,'I thought as I saw my house in the distance.

I slowed to a stop in front of my house and started to stretch. I unlocked the front gate for Joie, who bounded into the house happily.

"Ah, that was a good run," I smiled. 'Got my mind off thattoo.'

"Um, excuse me? Are you Key's sister?" a timid voice asked from behind.

I turned around to see two girls clinging to each other shyly. One girl had long, curly brunette hair and a narrow oval-shaped face. The other girl had shoulder-length bleached hair and chubby cheeks. I raised a brow and nodded, "This is her."

"We wanted to say how bad we feel for you-"

"I don't need your sympathy, thanks." A look of anger flashed across their faces at my remark. 'They look familiar. And suspicious.'

"What do you really want?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

One of the girls, the brunette, sighed and rolled her eyes, expression changing from sympathy to a look of annoyance. "What took you guys so long?"

"Wha-" A hand covered my eyes and a cloth covered my mouth. 'Shi-' I fell backwards into the person's arms, losing consciousness.

"Sorry, baby. I was waiting for the right moment," a boy with short, spiky black hair apologized.

The girl shook her head. "Let's go before someone sees us."

The boy pulled my body into a van and plopped me down on the seat in the back. He climbed into the driver's seat and the two girls climbed in behind him. "Hey, boo," a boy with a dark brown bob cut sitting in the passenger seat greeted.

The girl with bleached blonde hair smiled sweetly and hugged the boy. "Hey Alex oppa."

Alex turned around and kissed the girl's cheek. He looked over in the back seat and raised a brow. "She's pretty."

The blonde narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend. "Ugly," he coughed.

She rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat with a huff. "You know I love you Tina boo," he frowned.

"Mm," she replied quietly.

Alex furrowed his brows and turned back around. "Good job, buddy," the boy driving chuckled.

"Shut it, Mark. You're not doing too well with Maya either."

Mark glanced back at Maya and sighed.

--

"Seoyoungie," Key called from outside my gate.

"Maybe she went out," Onew suggested.

Key pouted and leaned on the gate, only to fall backwards. "Whoa!"

"Hyung!" Minho jumped forward and caught Key's arm, successfully catching him.

"Be careful, hyung!" Taemin laughed.

"Anyway, I guess she left it open for us or something," Key dusted off his pants and walked over to the front door.

"There's a note!" Taemin pointed at the door.

"If you see this, then I'm out jogging right now. I'll be back later. I took Joie with me, but you're welcome to chill in the living room," Onew read aloud.

"Let's go in," Jonghyun sang.

"Hey guys!" a voice called from behind.

"Ah, Woohyunnie," Key sang.

The rest of Infinite followed SHINee in. Just as they settled down, someone came in through the door. It was SHINee's manager and Sandra, and they looked troubled. Joie barked happily, walking out from the kitchen. "Joie? Didn't Seoyoung say she took him with her?" Hoya pointed out.

"That's the problem," Sandra said, voice shaking.

"Hey, what's wrong Sandy?" Dongwoo asked with concern.

"Some people kidnapped Seoyoung," Sandra frowned. "And I know who they are."

"Shoot," Key jumped up from his seat. "Those bi-"

"Calm down. Let's just go find her. Who kidnapped her?" Sunggyu said calmly.

Key tisked and crossed his arms. 'How can he be so calm.'

"Maya, Tina and their boyfriends. They were our friends and they're huge Shawols and Inspirits," Sandra buried her face in her hands in despair.

"Don't worry. We'll get her back," Dongwoo reassured, wrapping his arms around Sandra in a comforting hug.

--

"What do you plan to do with her?" Mark asked, looking at my curled up body that lay on the hardwood floor.

"I don't know, get rid of her," Maya glared at me.

"Kill her?" Alex gasped.

"No, you idiot!" Maya face palmed.

"He's not an idiot," Tina whispered quietly.

"Mm, thanks boo," Alex hugged Tina around the waist, burying his face into her neck.

"Then what?" Mark looked pointedly at Maya.

Maya smirked, an idea popped in her head. "I'll just beat her up a bit. Make her suffer. Feel the pain I felt in the past."

"Hey, come here. I have a new victim here to satisfy your needs," Maya grimaced after talking into the phone.

Mark walked over to Maya and hugged her. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. She just watched me get . She didn't help me or get help. If it wasn't for you that day, I don't know what my mental state would be now."

Mark sighed. 'She was busy being tied up herself; how could she have helped?'

--

"I-I think she's around here," Sandra pointed at a small abandoned warehouse.

"Why here? What a typical gangster place to be," Key scoffed.

"Maya and Seoyoung were kidnapped and brought here once," Sandra answered quietly.

"Kidnapped?" Key and Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Okay, this girl is going down," Key fumed.

~=

author's note ;

Okay, I don't know what I was thinking. This is really random LOL This is just proof that I've been reading too much gang fanfics teehee~ 8D... 

Warning: The next chapter will contain a few curse words so yeah... You've been warned! d;

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I got home late and ended up having a lot of homework... so here is a double update to make up for it! Hopefully d: