Too Obsessed- Chapter 7

Too Much To Handle

~Day of the Ceremony~

Solji's P.O.V.

I didn't get my phone back, I tried asking Leo, even begging, but he won't give it back to me. Leo bought me Junghwa dresses to match and assist him for the ceremony. It looked pretty, I guess.

"Oh my, you look so pretty, for real.", Junghwa complimented me.

"You too. So we have ti stick together?", I asked her.

"Yeah, we have to stick with Leo too.", She added.

"Okay, I don't know what he might need us for."

"Alright, it's time to go.", Leo came in and announced.

We walked out the door and into a separate car than Leo. 

"I really need my phone back.", I said worried.

"Is it still on his desk?", Junghwa asked.

"I'm not even sure anymore, he thought I would go in and take it again. So he probably put it somewhere else."

"Should we stay back and try to find it?", She smirked.

"He's gonna know that we're late."

"Oh Solji, who cares? He's not gonna notice. It's not like he's gonna tell us what to do until the next hour."

"True. Then let's go in."

We went in making sure that Leo's limo left already. We ran up to his room and opened the door.

"You search the desk, I'll search the closet.", I told her.

"Why would it be in the closet?", She asked while opening the drawers of the desk.

"I could be, at this rate it could be anywhere."

I opened his nightstand drawers and found it, finally.

"I got it!", i turned around and told her.

"Then hurry we need to go, now."

We ran out and down the stairs into the car. I'm so happy that I got it back, I put it in my purse and exhaled with relief. We soon arrived at the ceremony, at a palace. It honestly looked magical. Junghwa and I walked up to Leo.

"There you guys are, where were you guys?", He asked.

"Um we were helping someone when we were just walking in.", Junghwa replied back.

"Alright.", he looked at us one last time, not believing what she said.

"Nice excuse.", I said sarcastically. 

"Gee, thanks, at least we got your phone back.", Junhwa rolled her eyes.

"Yeah thanks by the way, I couldn't live without it, literally.", I told her.

"C'mon we gotta follow him.", Junghwa said while taking my arm and dragging me with her to Leo.

The whole night was filled with compliments for Leo, obviously, lots a champagne, and walking. My legs were killing me after having to follow him for three hours! THREE! Especially having to walk in high heels. We didn't even have a chance to eat properly. I was starving. So was Junghwa. 

"Unnie, I wanna go home so badly, I felt special at first but now, I'm so bored and hungry.", Junghwa complained.

"I know, so am I.", I agreed.

"How about we go somewhere to eat after this?", She suggested.

"Where?"

"Let's go eat ramen.", She smiled and put her hands together, "Please, can we go?"

"Yeah I can eat anything right now."

"Yay! Same, we can go after this ceremony is over."

"Now everybody, it's getting late, which means the ceremony will be finished. Thank you for all who have come, and please enjoy your night.", Leo finished the ceremony.

"Yes, finally.", Junghwa and I said together., "Prince Leo, can we leave now and meet you at home?"

"Fine, get home quick though, I want to talk to you guys.", He walked away. We nodded. Did he want to talk to us about why were "helping" that "someone" before the ceremony started? Did he suspect something? Junghwa and I got in our car and asked the driver to take us to the city and stop by a ramen restaurant. 

"Do you think Prince Leo is gonna talk to us about that thing before the ceremony started?", Junghwa asked me.

"I don't know but whatever he says just follow my lead.", I replied back.

"Okay, what's the excuse?"

"I'll say that we got stuck in traffic."

"But once he gets back home he's gonna realize that your phone is missing. How are we gonna get out of that?"

"Hm, that's a good question. We'll just say we had nothing to do with that."

"But how is he gonna believe us?"

"Junghwa, stop asking questions and just hope that it works. Your questions are scaring me."

"Well food will make us stop thinking about that.", She smiled. She was right, food did help us stop thinking about that situation. After eating we headed back to the car quickly. 

"We got this right?", Junghwa asked me scared, "I mean we won't get in that much trouble right?"

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine, don't be too nervous.", I told her calmly. We walked into the mansion, looked around and went up to Leo's room hoping he'd be there. Knock Knock. 

"Come in.", He told us. We walked in together, and he shut his laptop.

"What is it sir?", Junghwa asked.

"Um I just wanted to ask, do you guys know where the files from the C.E.O I met at the ceremony are?", He asked. I exhaled with relief quietly.

"Oh, I gave them to the limo driver so he could make sure it doesn't get lost.", Junghwa replied.

"Ah, thank you.", He said. We walked off, happy that he didn't notice my phone is gone. Well, we kinda jinxed it.

"Oh and, I know you took your phone back from my drawers, Solji.", He added.

"Dang it.", Junghwa whispered to me.

"Don't think you could get out of this one.", He commented, "First of all, I saw your guys car pull up in front of the palace, walking in and coming up to me saying that you guys "helped" someone. Second of all, you guys are terrible at lying."

"But sir, it's my phone, I need it.", I sighed.

"I don't care, it's not your home.", He argued.

"Well it's not yours either.", I argued back.

"Excuse you?", He glared at me.

"You don't have the right to take my phone away from me, even if I'm just a servant to you, still, and I don't care what you do or how you do it, you are not taking this phone away from me, or anything that I own.", I ended the conversation and stomped my way out. Junghwa followed me.

"Oh my god, unnie you really showed him, wait until you see what he's gonna do next.", She warned me.

"Oh please, I'm not scared, I've dealt with him trying to scare me for several days now. He doesn't scare me anymore.", I answered back.

"Alright, but I'm warning you.", We walked to the kitchen.

"You guys are finally back.", Le greeted us.

"You can not believe what Solji told Prince Leo.", Junghwa walked up to them.

"What'd she do?", Hyerin was curious.

"She basically taught him a lesson to not mess with her.", Junghwa informed everyone.

"Oh my, Solji you have no idea what you've done.", Hani told me.

"Look, I'm not scared of him or what he's gonna do to me.", I said confidently.

"Alright but I'm warning you, for real though you should watch out.", Hani said worried.

I rolled my eyes how this conversation, I mean were they really scared of him? I went up to my bedroom to shower and change to get to sleep. But when I walked in I found this note on my bed, I'm tired of notes, why can't people just go up to me and tell me? It said, "The only reason why I took your phone was because I was planning to surprise you with this one, I realized that your old phone had been broken, enjoy it.- Leo". Oh my god. I had no idea. I opened the box and there was a brand new smartphone in it, my old phone had cracks and I never had the money to fix it or buy a new one. The new phone was much bigger than my old one. I can't believe he would do this. I shouldn't have argued with him, it was nice of him to give this to me. I couldn't accept it. I took the new phone and walked to his room. I knocked on the door, but didn't care if he said to come in or not, I came in anyway.

"What?", He looked at me as soon as I walked in.

"Um I just found this on my bed, and I came here to say that I'm sorry and I regret arguing with you over a dumb phone.", I apologized, "I can't accept this."

"What?", He looked at me confused, "Why?"

"It's too much and I figured that I don't deserve it.", I put the phone on his desk.

"No, take it, seriously, I want you to have it. Look at your phone it's all broken up.", He took the phone and gave it back to me.

"But I talked back to you, which was really disrespectful. I didn't earn this."

"I don't care, you were right, I shouldn't be taking your stuff, I should've told you what I was gonna do beforehand. Now take the phone and use it."

I nodded and walked out closing the door after me. Well I guess I'm safe. What do I mean? I was safe all this time. But I actually thought he was gonna tell me to do something bad, not give me something good. Well at least I have something to tell the other maids now. I went to sleep peacefully. 

~Next Morning~

Narator's P.O.V.

Solji woke up with happiness, not only did she get something good from the prince but she knew that he wouldn't do something to her, but it wasn't like she was scared of him. She couldn't wait to tell the other maids about what happened last night. She walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Well you look awfully happy this morning Solji.", Junghwa smiled.

"You can not believe what happened last night.", Solji was excited to tell them so they could stop worrying about her.

"What? Did Leo do something to you?", Hyerin asked her.

"Well it's more like he gave.", Solji showed everyone her new phone.

"So he gave you a new phone instead of scolding you?", Le asked in shock.

"That is one nice phone.", Hani pointed out.

"I know right? Not only did he not scold me but he gave me something new, that's why he took my phone, to surprise me with a new one.", Solji was happy.

"I wish someone could do that for me.", Hani sighed. Everyone chuckled at her response.

"Um Hani, have you looked at your desk in you room yet?", Junghwa asked Hani sounding like she knew something was there.

"No I haven't. Why?", Hani asked while slowly walking out of the kitchen.

"You should probably go now.", Junghwa chuckled.

"What's on her desk?", Solji asked her.

"Someone gave her a ring.", Junghwa replied.

"A ring? Like a gold one, or a diamond one?", Hyerin asked.

"You'll see once you look at her reaction.", Junghwa told her back. They then heard a scream, it wasn't a scream of terror, it was a scream of happiness and surprised. Hani came running downstairs holding a box in her hand.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my. Look everyone! Look at this, it's an emerald ring!", Hani almost screamed.

"Shhhh, calm down.", Solji shushed her.

"That is so pretty, who gave that to you?", Le took it out of her hand and held it, adoring it.

Le was right, it was very pretty.

"I have no idea, the card said, 'Happy Birthday'.", Hani showed them the card.

"Wait, it's your birthday?", Solji asked.

"Yeah it is.", Hani replied.

"Oh my gosh, why didn't you tell me earlier? Happy Birthday.", Solji hugged Hani.

"I forgot to, normally people forget my birthday, sometimes I forget my own birthday too.", Hani could not take her eyes off of her ring.

"We need to plan a birthday party. Immediately.", Solji suggested.

"No it's fine, no one cares about my birthday.", Hani's voice started getting soft, "I'd like to work on my birthday rather than celebrate it."

"Alright, if you say so.", Solji said.

~Afternoon~

Hani was out getting groceries and everyone was getting ready for the party, as Prince Ken instructed them to.

"I can not believe you're doing all of this for Hani.", Hongbin told Ken.

"Well it is her birthday, if no one will celebrate it, I will.", Ken replied back.

"But no one celebrates it every year, it's like she doesn't care.", Hongbin told Ken.

"Well it's about time someone should celebrate it, she should care.", Ken told Hongbin.

Solji and the other maids were looking at they're dresses they were wearing for Hani's birthday party. 

Solji's dress was a nice two piece outfit, with a red skirt and a white crop top.

Solji's dress was a nice two piece outfit, with a red skirt and a white crop top

Le's outfit was a pretty black and white dress that showed her sides.

Le's outfit was a pretty black and white dress that showed her sides

Hyerin's outfit was a cute, glittery, and short dress.

Hyerin's outfit was a cute, glittery, and short dress

Junghwa's dress was a classy, blue dress.

And last but not least, Hani's dress was picked out specially by the maids

And last but not least, Hani's dress was picked out specially by the maids. It was so beautiful, that she out shined everyone at the party. 

The party itself could have already taken everyones breath away

The party itself could have already taken everyones breath away. Yet it was hosted at the mansion.

Yet it was hosted at the mansion

It had looked so perfect. They all knew that Hani was gonna love it. 

"Everyone! Hani's coming, hurry hide!", Hyerin shouted.

Everyone had found a spot to hide. She came in and her reaction was amazing. 

"Surprise!", Everyone shouted. 

"Oh my god, you guys. This is amazing.", Hani almost teared up, "No one has this for me before."

"Oh you're welcome, c'mon you have to go change into the dress we got you. It's stunning.", Solji grabbed Hani's wrist and lead her to the changing room where the dress is.

"That is so beautiful.", Hani quickly put it on.

"Hani, are you done yet, the guests are wai-", Solji turned around and there Hani was, "You look great, everyone's gonna be jealous once they see you."

"This dress looks like more than $1,000. How'd you guys pay for this?", Hani asked.

"We didn't pay for it, Ken did, we picked out the dress.", Solji said.

"Ken?", Hani was surprised, one of the princes that don't talk to her bought this amazing dress. Solji nodded. As Hani walked out everyone clapped for her, it was her moment to be a princess. Ken walked up to Hani, "You look fabulous". 

"Thank you, did you set this party up?", Hani asked him.

"Yes I did. I wanted to celebrate it for you for the first time in your lifetime.", Ken told Hani. She smiled. 

Solji's P.O.V.

I was so happy for Hani, and seeing her dance with Ken made me even more happy. Everything was going so well until, one person had to ruin it, Gyuri. Who the hell invited her? I walked up to her and slapped her in the face.

"What the hell Solji?!", Gyuri yelled at me.

"Who invited you here? You need to leave now, you are not gonna ruin Hani's first birthday party.", I yelled back at her.

"As a matter of fact, Leo did.", Gyuri smirked. I walked away finding Leo. After I did I pulled him away from any conversation he was having.

"Leo, why did you invite Gyuri here?", I asked him, furious.

"I didn't, I stopped talking to her ever since.", He replied back.

"Well she's right over there, please kick her out.", I begged him.

"Why?", Leo asked.

"Are you kidding me? She ruined everything last time, imagine what she can do this time.", I could not believe what Leo had just said.

"Let's go to another place to talk, I don't wanna create a scene.", He dragged me to a closet, "Give her another chance."

"Are you crazy? No way."

"Are you sure you don't want her here because she'll ruin Hani's birthday party, or are you just jealous that she's here so she can try to take me back?", He smirked a little. Is this guy really out of his mind? Why would I be jealous?

"First of all, she could be here to ruin Hani's birthday party and embarrass me. Second of all, I'm not jealous.", I glared at him.

"Are you sure?", He smirked even more and got closer to my face.

"Um, what are you doing? Are you out of your mind? This is so unlike you, Leo.", I got concerned.

"I'm fine, it's just you who's out of your mind.", He came even closer, now he leaned towards me with one of his arms on the wall that my back is against to.

"Um, this is getting awkward and you're scaring me. Are you sure every-", I got interrupted, not by words but, by a kiss. My eyes widened. I pushed him off immediately and covered my mouth running away.

Leo's P.O.V.

She was right, am I out of my mind? Or do I have feelings for her? Was this the right move to make? At this point I don't even know what to do anymore, I feel sorry for her. She probably is out of her mind screaming right now.

Solji's P.O.V.

Why, how, in the world did that happen? It was like he was drunk. He actually kissed me. I wiped my lips completely.

"Are you okay Solji? You seem, um, shocked.", Le came up to me.

"Um, I-I'm fine, I t-think so.", I stuttered.

"Need water? You sound scared.", Le asked but grabbed water for me anyway. I drank it quick almost choking. 

"Thanks Le, I'm fine, I just need some alone time.", I told her and she nodded while walking away. I decided to go outside, for fresh air, maybe a walk. It was dark and the night breeze felt so good. I crossed the road and saw lights coming my direction, then heard honking. I had no idea what to do. I just stood there, acting like and idiot. I thought my life was over, in a flash, just like that. I thought I was gonna lose everyone, my friends, family, even Leo. I don't care if I love leo or not, I knew I was gonna die right on the spot.

Leo's P.O.V.

I had decided to go outside for fresh air. Then I saw someone else go outside, I recognized the dress. It was Solji's. I followed her out and saw her crossing the street. But then I saw lights coming towards her, I had already knew it. I heard honks as I ran to her as fast as I could. I had no idea what I did, only to know that it all happened in a second.