It's Time, Maybe?- Chapter 15

Too Much To Handle

Leo drove Solji to the doctor while Solji kept on touching her scar. Leo told to stop but she wouldn't listen.

"Yah! Stop touching the scar, the bacteria from your hand goes in the blood and makes it even worser.", Leo grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her face. 

"Look at you trying to sound smart.", Solji chuckled.

"I'm just trying to help you.", Leo said while they arrived at the doctors.

"Hello, how may I help you?", The receptionist asked them.

"I'd like to have this scar checked out.", Solji pointed at the scar.

"Alright, Dr. Lee will be with you shortly.", The receptionist pointed to the waiting room gesturing them to wait for the doctor.

"Thank you.", Solji walked away.

"Hold on, I have a call.", Leo's phone rang.

"Hello?", Leo put the phone next to his ear.

"Leo I need to talk to you about your relationship with Solji. Hongbin just told me that Solji is back in Korea.", The head master said.

"Oh that little brat. Is it bad?", Leo asked.

"Just hurry and get home.", The head master hang up.

~30 Minutes Later~

"Solji, hurry up I have something to get to.", Leo waited for her outside.

"Coming!", She ran to him. He opened the car door for her.

"What's the emergency that was so urgent?", Solji asked.

"Just work with the head master.", Leo lied.

"You know you could've just had gone, I would've called a taxi.", Solji told him.

"No way. I won't leave you like that, nothing is more important than us.", Leo held her hand.

Solji blushed at his response.

They arrived at the mansion and Solji walked into the kitchen. While Leo walked into the head master's office.

"I came home as soon as I can. What's the emergency?", Leo asked sitting in front of him.

"You and Solji need to get engaged.", The head master said while reading his papers.

"Engaged? What? We've only dated for months, not even a year.", Leo was shocked.

"Ken and Hani already got married. It's your turn Leo, we all expect you to get a wife already.", The head master looked up at him.

"I can't engage to her, not now.", Leo sighed.

"So you're saying you don't love her?", The head master asked.

"No no. That's not what I mean, I mean it's too early, what if she doesn't want to get engaged?", Leo said.

"You guys have been dating for a long time now, I think it's time. You have until next week to propose to her.", The head master gestured him out the door. Leo sighed and saw Solji just around the corner. He thought, how am I suppose to ask her to marry me? He decided to ask her out to dinner, she once had told him how she wanted a guy to ask her to marry him. He decided to make her dream come true. He was gonna change their relationship forever. He did love her, very much. He wanted to change what they had together, he wanted to make it bigger. But he was afraid that she was gonna say no. Maybe it's too soon. Maybe it's not.

"Guess who it is?", Leo ran up to her and covered her eyes.

"Hmm. Leo?", She sarcastically guessed. He chuckled.

"How about we go out to your favorite restaurant tonight?", Leo suggested.

"That sounds great.", Solji agreed.

"Perfect. I'll see you tonight beautiful.", Leo kissed her and walked out of the house trying to get the perfect ring for the perfect girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I see this one?", Leo pointed at the diamond ring.

"Yes of course. This ring is the perfect ring for an engagement. Are you planning on proposing?", The lady asked him.

"Yes I am actually. It's so hard to try and make sure everything is perfect.", Leo answered her.

"Ah~ Well with this ring, everything is going to be magical. She'll love you forever.", The lady convinced him.

"Well alright.", Leo chuckled. The ring was as shiny as the night was gonna be tonight. Leo was excited, he couldn't wait to see the future of him and Solji.

Leo was excited, he couldn't wait to see the future of him and Solji

He put the box in his pocket and wished for luck. He got a call, it was Solji.

"Hey, is everything okay?", Leo asked.

"Um yeah. Listen I'd hate to say this but I can't go tonight. The girls just asked me to go out with them to the city and celebrate my comeback. I'm really sorry, maybe another time?", Solji said with a disappointed tone.

"It's fine, I mean being with your friends is more important than dinner with me.", Leo said.

"Don't say that, nothing is better than dinner with you."

"I didn't plan anything special for tonights dinner anyway.", Leo lied.

"Okay, well I'll call you later.", Solji hung up. So much for that special night.

 

Author's Note~ Sorry for updating so late, my friend and I took forever to write this chapter and edit it too. We've been offline for a while now, but we're back! I know it's late but Happy July 4th! Also, sorry that this chapter is really short.