Just the Start- Chapter 1

Too Much To Handle

Solji's P.O.V

I was just heading home from school and as I get the key out of my pocket I'm too excited to tell my family the big news I had gotten from the university. But as soon as I open the door all I hear is quietness. I was starting to get concerned as I found a piece of paper on the kitchen counter. Its said, "We are really sorry to do this to you Solji, just remember you are our one and only daughter we love, your mom, brother, and I are going on a vacation for a while for the company we won't be back until winter time~Love Your Family". My eyes started tearing up I was thinking "Why?! Why would they do this to me?" Just then there was a ring at the doorbell. I opened the door, what could really be worser than this. There was a guy in a suit and behind him was a black limo.

He cleared his throat," Are you Miss. Solji?"

"Y-Yes I am...", I quietly answered back in a shy tone.

"Come with us.", He demanded in a nice way.

"Um who are you and may I ask why?", I asked in shock.

"I work for Lotus Industries.", He answered in calmly, " and the head master would like to meet you, we need to go urgently."

" How can I trust you? I don't believe you.." I said in an anger-ish way. Everyone in Korea knows that Lotus Industries is one of the most successful businesses in Seoul and perhaps all of Korea.

"Just trust us. We need to go quick the head master does not have time." He demanded.

As I walk out the door another man walked up and whispered something to him then soon after they both escorted me to the limo I was walking slowly as they walked behind me. When I went into the limo is was like a mini house.

Then we drove off quickly, I stared out the window thinking what's gonna happen next?

Then we drove off quickly, I stared out the window thinking what's gonna happen next?

 

 

Authors Note: I hope you guys liked my first chapter in my very first story I wrote, I tried my best and I know that this chapter is not the best but I will make sure the other chapters will be. Stay tuned!

 

Heres a Gif of Solji just 'cause:

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773