Alone- Chapter 12

Too Much To Handle

~Wedding Day~

The wedding was taking place at a palace.

Solji and the maids were with Hani, in a waiting room

Solji and the maids were with Hani, in a waiting room. The bride and the groom weren't suppose to see each other before the wedding. Her dress was like heaven.

 

 

The bridesmaids dress was like the blue sea

The bridesmaids dress was like the blue sea.

The bridesmaids dress was like the blue sea

And lastly, the maid of honors dress. Just for Solji.

"Guys, oh my god. I'm actually getting married.", Hani as nervous.

"Hani, it's okay. You're the luckiest girl in the world to marry him.", Solji comforted her.

"Yeah, you're really lucky.", Hyerin agreed.

"Girls! It's time.", A woman came in and told them.

"Alright, we're going now, good luck.", Junghwa cheered Hani up.

The bridesmaids came out and stood waiting for the bride. One minute later everyone was getting concerned. 

"Solji, where's Hani?", Ken whispered to her.

"Um, she was in the waiting room, I don't know where she could've gone.", Solji was worried.

"Excuse me ma'am, Ms. Hani needs you.", A man came up whispering to Solji. Solji nodded and followed him to a room. Min Jun standing there, in the middle of the room.

"What'd you do to her?", Solji was about to kill him.

"Oh nothing dangerous. Just tied her up and duck taped .", Min Jun smirked.

"Let her go. You have no idea what you're leading yourself into.", Solji warned him.

"Oh please, I'm not scared of any of you. Let's make a deal.", Min Jun tried blackmailing her.

"What is it now Min Jun?", Solji asked him rolling her eyes.

"I'll let the beautiful bride go, if.", Min Jun stopped.

"Just say it.", Solji folded her arms.

"if you break up with him.", Min Jun smirked.

"Leo? No way.", Solji refused.

"Then this match.", Min Jun held up a match,"Will go in there, not one, but thousands, lit up burning her until the die-"

"Alright I get it, don't give the details.", Solji interrupted him. This was the hardest decision of her life. Saving her love life, or saving one of her best friends. She sighed.

"Well? What is it?", Min Jun waited, "You know I'm impatient."

"F-fine, I'll break up with him, j-just give me Hani, hurry u-up.", Solji stuttered.

"Great,and one more thing, you and me, my room tonight.", Min Jun said.

"Ew, no way. You said just break up with him, nothing else.", Solji was grossed out.

"Fine, then once you break up with him, you'll be mine again.", Min Jun smirked, "Let her out!"

Hani ran to Solji and hugged her. Solji walked out with Hani to the waiting room.

"Oh my gosh, Hani are you okay? Did they do anything to you?", Solji asked her.

"I'm fine. What about you? I heard everything, you're gonna break up with Leo?", Hani asked back.

"Yeah, I guess. Now go out there and have the best moment of your life.", Solji hugged her one last time and walked out to her spot. Hani then walked out by her . Everyone had they're mouth opened, wide. They adored her. Ken cherished her more than anyone here.

Soon after the wedding was over, there was an after party, Solji decided to tell Leo that she wanted to break up with him, after the after party. He had heard what she was gonna do from Hani. 

"No wonder why she's not talking to me.", Leo thought.

"Yeah, it's all Min Jun's fault. You have to do something about it, I'd hate to see you guys break up if you still love each other.", Hani walked away. Leo tried to find her except to find Min Jun.

"Why, isn't this pleasant, meeting my ex's boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend.", Min Jun greeted him in a sarcastic way.

"I know what you did to Solji, you blackmailed her. If you think it's gonna work, it isn't.", Leo scoffed and walked off.

"You watch your back.", Min Jun whispered to himself.

Solji was sitting at a table with the maids, not talking.

"Solji, you've been sitting there for too long now. You're not talking to us. Speak.", Hyerin faced Solji.

"Well, I got blackmailed by Min Jun, I have to break up with Leo to save Hani, he kidnapped her or something and was threatening to kill her.", Solji explained.

"Oh my god, you can't break up with him.", Le said.

"I know, I saved Hani's life, and her marriage.", Solji walked away. She went walking around thinking of what she should say. Until someone went in front of her, she almost screamed.

"So, did you do it yet?", Min Jun asked her.

"Um no. I will.", Solji got scared.

"You better hurry up, I want you to be mine already.", Min Jun smirked and walked off. Solji sighed. She didn't want him, she wanted Leo. But she had no choice, maybe if she ditched Min Jun and didn't break up with Leo. 

After the after party, the happy couple went home and Solji was relieved that she had found out a way to keep Leo and stay away from Min Jun. Well that was until she got this message.

Remember, break up with him, and if you don't then I'll tell him.

Tell him what?

You know what, I'll tell him about the Bar Incident.

No you wouldn't.

Yes I would, now break up with him, now.

Solji had no choice now. As soon as she got home, she ran to his room.

"Hey.", She walked in.

"Hey.", He looked at her.

"I wanna talk to you about something.", She sat down next to him.

"What is it? Is everything okay?", Leo was pretending that he didn't know.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

"Then what is it?"

"We have to separate."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I mean, we have to-"

"Break up?", Leo interrupted her.

"How'd you know?"

"Hani told me."

"You weren't suppose to know."

"Why didn't tell me?"

"Because, he blackmailed me."

"You know, I could've done something."

"No, Leo, it's not that easy. First he blackmailed me into breaking up with you so that Hani wouldn't die, on her wedding day. Then he said if I don't break up with you, then he'll expose an incident that happened in high school."

"What incident?"

"I can't tell you, it's too bad for you to know."

"We're a couple, we're suppose to tell each other everything."

"Fine, back in high school, there this party every year. At this one club, that was where the party was thrown at. I got so drunk there that I didn't even know what I was doing, so this gang of guys tried seducing me, obviously I said yes, and it was the worst choice I ever made in my life, luckily I didn't lose my ity. I ran away after 30 minutes of them trying to do things to me. And Min Jun found out, that was after we broke up.", Solji explained.

"Oh.", Leo was shocked.

"Yeah, I won't break up with you though, no matter what."

"I'll try to do something, you tell Min Jun that you broke up with me, make sure he believes it. I'll try to call the police or something like that, if this goes too far, I'll call the authorities.", Leo kissed her on the lips and walked away. Solji texted Min Jun saying that she broke up with Leo. Hoping that it would work. He texted back to her saying, "Okay good, meet me in front of your door." She walked and opened the door, Min Jun stood there and hugged her. She shoved him off of her.

"Look, I broke up with Leo, but I'm never gonna take you back.", Solji rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, you have no one now. You can always come to me.", He tried convincing her.

"Min Jun, nothing works with you, obviously. Just leave me alone, be happy with what I just did.", Solji walked away but he kept her back. The security nodded at her, but she shook her head secretly, telling them it's not time yet.

"Listen to me, when I told you to break up with him, you already know that I wanted you to comeback to me.", He said.

"True.", She agreed.

"So take me back.", He begged her.

"No, you said to just break up with him. You never told me to come back to you, it was my choice if I wanted you back, I don't. Leave me alone.", Solji folded her arms.

"But you don't have a choice, you never will have choice once you're with me.", He pulled her in and started kissing her neck.

"Get the hell off of me Min Jun!", Solji screamed, the security came running and pushed him off. 

"This is why I won't take you back, you've gone too crazy.", Solji yelled at him.

"I'm crazy for you.", He tried getting out of the security guards pinning him down.

"Leave, and never come back.", Solji warned him.

"You can never get away from me, remember, the bar incident. Now, won't Leo be really mad at you, even if you broke up with him.", He smiled evilly.

"I already told him you idiot. I don't care if you tell anyone else, your blackmail days are over Min Jun.", Solji walked in and saw Leo standing there. She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Leo.", She said faintly. 

"It's okay, he's gone now. He's gone forever.", Leo comforted her.

"Thank you.", She whispered in relief. What a tense night.

=====================================================================================

~Two Months Later~

"Morning wifey.", Ken kissed her on the cheeks. She stretched and yawned. 

"Morning honey.", She hugged him.

The married couple had to stay in their own house now. A nice house, a bit smaller than the mansion but still a nice house.

A nice house, a bit smaller than the mansion but still a nice house

The baby room was decorated cutely.

The baby room was decorated cutely

Ding Dong. Solji was visiting Hani and Ken.

"Oh, Hey.", Hani hugged Solji.

"So, how's life?", Solji came in and looked around, "Nice house."

"Everything is perfect, Ken is such a good father, and Ahn Ae Cha isn't crying a lot.", Hani was happy. Ahn Ae Cha was born on October 5th, and is now a month old.

"So she follows your last name?", Solji asked.

"Yeah, Ken didn't like his name.", Hani replied. Solji chuckled.

"What a beautiful name, what does her name represent?", Solji asked.

"A loving daughter.", Hani smiled.

"How cute.", Solji complimented.

"Solji, welcome, how are you?", Ken came downstairs.

"I'm fine, how are you?", Solji hugged him.

"Better than ever, now that I have a wonderful life.", He put his arm on Hani's shoulder.

"Well you seem happy.", Solji chuckled.

"So how are things with Leo? Is that psychopath still bothering you?", Hani asked.

"Everything is fine, Min Jun is forced to leave me alone, along with a restraining order, he got so mad he left town.", Solji explained.

"That's good, I've always had a feeling about that guy.", Ken said.

"Tea?", Hani asked. Solji nodded and followed her to the kitchen. They were talking about how much the maids missed Hani working there.

Long after Solji had to go back.

"It was finally so good to meet you, and your daughter.", Solji smiled.

"I know, it's so great to meet you after like 1000 years, I thought you guys forgot about me.", Hani pouted.

"We would never forget about you, don't forget to visit us.", Solji chuckled, they hugged and she left.

Solji was walking to the limo when she heard gun shots. She ducked down immediately and ran to the car. She was breathing hard.

"Drive, fast.", She told the driver. The gun shots got louder and become closer to the car.

"Hurry up. Drive faster please.", Solji ducked down in the car. The glass got shot by a bullet and Solji screamed. Her phone rang all of a sudden. It was Leo.

"Babe, are you okay? There's a shooting going on near Ken and Hani's house.", Leo asked worried.

"I don't k-know, she window broke, the shots are coming closer to me. What if I die?", Solji was scared.

"Don't say that. You won't die, I'll be by your side no matter what, don't hang up. Okay? Tell the driver to drive faster.", Leo instructed her. Shots came again. Another window broke, Solji screamed even louder.

"Listen, it's gonna be okay. Okay? Cover yourself.", Leo warned her.

"I'm really scared Leo, please stay with me.", Solji was shaking.

"I'll never leave you, even if I would get shot. Never would I leave you.", Leo said to her.

Shots, yet again. The driver had gotten hurt a little and let go of the wheel. Solji crawled up to the driver's seat and shook the driver, hoping he wasn't dead. Sadly, it was too late, the car crashed into the wall as the breaks didn't even work when Solji slammed her feet against them. The crash was so loud Leo started yelling her name through the phone, she didn't answer. Blood was on her forehead, dripping down the cheeks. Leo called the ambulance and cops to her location. He came as soon as he can when he heard she was in the hospital.