You Thought- Chapter 11

Too Much To Handle

Narrator's P.O.V

Leo thought that Solji as pregnant, but he was worried that if it wasn't his baby. 

"Hey, it's okay. I'll do whatever you want me to do for the baby.", Leo walked up to her.

"Leo. It's not my baby, it's Hani's.", Solji told him.

"Oh, that makes sense, you had me worried.", Leo was relieved.

"So you don't want us to have a baby in the future?", Solji asked.

"No, no. That's not what I meant, can we talk about this later? I feel like it's too soon."

"No we will not, if we're gonna date then i want to talk about what our future is like, even if we break up in the next hour."

"How about we break up now?", Leo walked away. Solji felt hurt, she thought if Leo didn't want a baby then he could've told her. She walked into the kitchen where Hani was.

"Hey what's wrong, aren't you happy for me? I told Ken and he was shocked but happy, because we're getting married.", Hani screamed.

"Oh my, really? I feel happy for you, it's just that Leo and I are having trouble trying to plan our future, it seems like he doesn't want to have a child.", Solji sighed, "I know it's early, and I don't plan us to have that type of future, but he won't tell me what he wants and doesn't want which concerns me because it makes me feel like, we're not a real couple."

"Oh darling, it's fine, regular relationships go through this every time. When Ken and I weren't dating he would always tell me his problems, and he said that he wants to get married before his first child, even though we weren't going out.", Hani comforted her, "Once you guys get back together, which I know you guys are probably today, you can tell him your problems and he'll tell you his."

"Thanks Hani. I'm happy that you guys are getting married after dating for one day, I wanna help you choose your wedding dress.", Solji smiled.

"Alright, make all the judgements you want.", Hani chuckled. Solji walked out and was about to knock on Leo's door, when she heard this, "I don't know, I feel like I hurt her, I mean I love her. I said something that made her think that I didn't want a child, but I thought it was too soon, but nothing's too soon for us.", her heart warmed up again. She felt like he actually thought about her when she wasn't with him. 

"Alright I'll call you later. Congrats on the marriage, I hope Solji and I can be happy like you guys.", Leo hung up the phone and walked to his door. Solji ran away but tripped on the carpet, giving her a rug burn. She covered from screaming and thought in her head, 'Crap! Ouch that hurt so ing bad'. He opened the door anyway and saw her on the floor covering her knee.

"Are you okay? What happened?", He ran to her.

"Nothing.", Solji stood up and tried walking away but he noticed the burn. 

"Solji, I can see what's on your knee. Come back here.", Leo took her arm and helped her inside his room. 

"I heard everything you said in there.", Solji told him as he was getting the First Aid kit.

"I know, I heard you running.", He applied a bandaid on her knee and looked up to her, "I'm sorry for saying those things to you. You're right, we should talk about our future no matter what, I would be happy enough to have a child with you even if it's too soon."

"How are we suppose to plan our future if we're still broken up?", Solji smiled.

Leo smiled and rolled his eyes, then went up to her for a kiss, "Are we back together now?".

Solji nodded and they sat there talking about everything.

=====================================================================================

~5 Months Later~

"So are things going well with Leo?", Hani asked Solji while they're still picking out dresses for the wedding.

"Everything is going so well, we even said that we could have 3 children in the future, two girls one boy.", Solji told Hani.

"Wow, you guys really planned everything out, Ken and I haven't even had that conversation yet.", Hani was jealous. Solji chuckled.

"How about this one?", Hani suggested.

"That looks like the same dress from all of the other 50 we looked at.", Solji said.

"I know, I can't find the perfect dress.", Hnai sighed.

"How about we go into the back? After all we are the princes girlfriends.", Solji went into the back with Hani.

Still there were the same dresses as there were outside.

"How are you lady's doing?", A store worker came up to them and asked.

"Not so well, we keep finding dresses that look the same.", Solji complained.

"Well, you girls can make your own custom dress, just tell us the fabric and design and we'll make it as perfect as you want it to be.", The worker lead the girls to a room, where there was a designer sitting.

"Welcome ladies. How may I help you?", The designer asked.

"We wanna make the perfect wedding dress and the perfect bridesmaids dress.", Hani told her as we sat in the chairs in front of her.

"Alright, no problem. So what kind of fabric would you like?", The designer asked.

"Give us all of your samples, we could stay here all day if we have to.", Solji told her.

~An Hour Later~

"Alright, this looks perfect.", Hani could not take her eyes off of the drawing the designer made of the dress.

"The bridesmaids dresses looks gorgeous too, even the maid of honor dress.", Solji was the maid of honor at Hani's wedding while the others were her bridesmaids.

"Thank you, when can we pick up the dresses?", Hani asked.

"Next week, we have everything prepared for these dresses. We just need to design them and put them together then it'll be all done.", The designer shook the girls hands and they left.

"Those dresses better be complimented by the guests at the wedding.", Solji expected. Hani laughed.

"Well, I have to go try some food they're catering for the wedding. I'll meet you there.", Hani waved at Solji. Solji went back home to see Leo. He was in the hang out room by himself. 

"Hey.", Solji greeted.

"Hey, how was the dress shopping?", Leo asked.

"Stressing, to be honest I hope Hani goes with what she chooses. I said I would judge a lot but now, they all look the same, there's nothing to judge.", Solji crashed into the couch and leaned on his shoulder.

"Well, that's typical for all women I guess.", He thought.

"Yeah, the wedding's in one more week.", Solji informed Leo.

"Ken invited us to the rehearsal dinner, tonight. He said dress formal."

"Alright, I have to go pick out a dress. Love you.", Solji kissed him on the cheek but Leo was too quick and kissed her on the lips instead. She went into her closet filled with dresses Leo bought for her. She found the perfect dress.

Solji walked into Hani's room and saw this dress she picked out for tonight already

Solji walked into Hani's room and saw this dress she picked out for tonight already.

Solji walked into Hani's room and saw this dress she picked out for tonight already

She was gonna be prettier than all of the girls. Night came and it was rehearsal dinner. Hani and Ken arrived first. Leo and Solji arrived second, and the rest arrived later on. Nice place for a rehearsal dinner.

Leo and Solji sat near the bride and groom, everyone had seating arrangement

Leo and Solji sat near the bride and groom, everyone had seating arrangement. The middle table was for the important people the bride and groom chose, the maids and princes of course. 

"How's life going?", Kai walked up to Solji asking sarcastically, "When I first met you I thought you were gonna be like the rest of the maids, but then things started happening, I never knew the girl whom I thought was pretty was gonna date one of the princes."

"So you're saying that I'm some girl who's desperate for a rich guy?", Solji asked him.

"No, it's not like that, it's just that you move so fast and I've been here for 2 years.", He sighed.

"So, you want a girlfriend?", Solji asked.

"Kinda.", He replied.

"Perfect. I can help you."

"No way."

"Please I have a lot of friends that are girls."

"Fine"

"Yay."

Clink Clink. Hani hit a fork against her wine glass.

"It is time for the rehearsal dinner, everyone please take your seats.", Hani instructed. 

"I would like to thank everyone here for coming and congratulating me and Hani for our marriage next week. Cheers.", Ken made a toast. Solji was looking around and saw someone whom she never wanted to see, ever again. Min Jun. She gasped a little but Leo heard her. 

"What's wrong?", He whispered to her.

"Um nothing.", Solji looked down as soon as Min Jun turned around.

"Sure?", Leo asked looking around but didn't see him.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I promise.", Solji drank her champagne. 

Min Jun walked to a table he was arranged at. Hani stood up and walked to him.

"What the hell are you doing here? No one invited you.", Hani called security.

"No please don't call security, I'm here for Solji.", He told her.

"Dude she hates you, leave her alone she's dating someone."

"Who?"

"Don't you read news online or something?"

"No, I don't I actually do something I love."

"Which is to stalk people", Hani scoffed and walked off.

"Wait, is she dating Leo?", He pulled her wrist.

"Yes, let go of me.", Hani took his hand off of her.

"Listen to me, , I'm gonna take her back no matter what, even if it requires papers to be signed, I need her in my life.", He told her while she was close to his face.

"She isn't scared of you, try all you want. You're gonna fail, no matter what you can't take her, her love with Leo is too strong for you.", Hani tried pushing him away.

"You can't fully believe that can you? You don't know how powerful I am.", He got closer to her face.

"You're not as powerful as their relationship, Min Jun, leave them alone, she never wants to see you again."

Hani screamed and Ken ran to him and punched him. 

"Don't touch her ever again, you .", Ken grabbed Hani and once they went somewhere far away he hugged her, "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?"

"I-I'm fine. He threaten me or something to take Solji back.", Hani stuttered.

"Okay good. As long as you're safe, everything is fine.", He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

=====================================================================================

"Min Jun what the hell are you doing here?", Solji walked up to him with Leo.

"I want you back Solji, please, take me back! I'm sorry for what I did to you. Forgive me.", Min Jun begged as security was holding him down.

"Take him out, now.", Leo demanded the security, "How did he get in here?"

"I don't know, no one invited him. I didn't even know how he found us here.", Solji said scared, " What if he's stalking me? Like literally."

"Baby, he isn't stalking you and is he was, I'd kill him, for real.", Leo hugged her. Overall, this rehearsal dinner was a disaster in the beginning but they made it through in the end. Leo helped Solji into the car as she had too much champagne and thinking about Min Jun created a stress for her. She fell asleep on his shoulder in the limo. As soon as they went back to the mansion, Ken was trying to carry Hani bridal style, practicing for the real wedding. Hani kept on laughing and Ken almost dropped her from laughing too. Leo chuckled at the cute couple, and picked up Solji and carried her on his back. He carried her to his room, laid her in his bed covering the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. He went into bed with her, also. She laid on her back as Leo tangled his legs with her and wrapped and arm around her, hugging her comfortably as they both slept. 

~Next Morning~

Solji woke up and her eyes widened, she thought she got kidnapped before she recognized Leo next to her. She wasn't shocked that he slept with her, she now knew that they were a real couple now. She accidentally woke Leo up. As soon as he opened his eyes, she pretended to be asleep. He kissed her on the forehead and got out of bed getting ready. Once he came back, she had already "woken" up, she came up to him and hugged him then leaving the room. 

Solji put on her uniform, and met the other 3 maids downstairs, Hani couldn't work because she's pregnant. So all she had to do was rest all day, she really wanted to help but the maids didn't let her. 

"Well, that dinner was very, nice.", Le said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I mean poor Hani, having to deal with him.", Hyerin felt bad.

"Will he be at the wedding?", Junghwa asked.

"I'm not sure, he's not invited, obviously, and there's security asking for people's names. We put the people we invited on a list so that no strangers would be coming in.", Solji told her.

"Okay, good. But what if they sneak in?", Junghwa asked again.

"They can't. I mean they can try but it's not gonna work.", Solji answered back.

Just then Hani walked in.

"Hani, we told you. Get some rest.", Hyerin gestured her out.

"I know, I've been resting for 5 months now. I think I'm good. But what happened last night, I couldn't get it out of my head. Solji, Min Jun said he would do anything to get you back, even if it involves the authorities. ", Hani told her.

"I know, he said to forgive him. When will he ever stop? I want him to leave me alone. I'm with someone I love very  much, why won't he understand that I don't want him in my life anymore?", Solji sighed.

"He won't stop trying, you thought he gave up. But he got out of jail for a reason.", Hani said.

"I know, I thought he gave up on me, which I was happy for. But turns out he had a back up plan."

"If he shows up anywhere in my wedding, he'll be forced to move somewhere far away from us."

"Man, I wish.", Solji sighed once again.