My New Life- Chapter 2

Too Much To Handle

Solji's P.O.V

~In The Limo~

After a while I started getting sleepy, the more I stared at the road the more tired I got. Eventually I fell asleep and I suddenly woke up by someone poking my cheeks. I jumped, shocked, turns out it was only that one guy who's name I never knew.

"Miss we're here.", He smiled.

My eyes had widened

My eyes had widened. I had never seen anything so beautiful ever.

"This way ma'am.", He said politely. I never really learned what his name was, I was really curious.

"Excuse me you never really introduced yourself to me." I said, "What's your name?"

"My name is Kai, I'm one of the 9 butlers who work for the C.E.O/Head Master." He replied.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you, Kai." I said happily. Once we got inside the mansion he showed me where the head master's office was. 

 

 

When Kai knocked on the door the head master showed him a gesture to come in.

"Why you must be Heo Sol Ji.", He said in a pleasant way.

"Yes I am, May I ask what I'm doing here?" I asked shyly.

"You probably got a note from your parents right?"

"Yes I did they're going on vacation for business and left me alone."

"Well did they ever tell you that they're offering you to me to repay me back for the money I paid for their company?" He asked, " Kai, would you mind giving her a tour around the mansion, please?"

"Of course sir." Kai replied.

"But wait what do you mean they're offering me to you, does that mean they sold me to you?!" I shouted.

"Well it's not exactly like selling you, more like borrowing, you belong to me and you have to work for me until your parents can pay me back."

"What do you mean by working for you?"

"You're going to be a maid working for me and the 6 princes, you do whatever they tell you to do."

"Am I the only maid?"

"No there are four other maids to help you out." He said, "You will also be attending the Lotus University since the college you go to is too far away, you'll be going to school starting tomorrow."

"O-Okay."

"Now Kai can show you around the mansion, I'll give you more details later."

Kai escorted me to my room and surprisingly its bigger than my bathroom and bedroom combined at my home, or my old home I guess.

Kai escorted me to my room and surprisingly its bigger than my bathroom and bedroom combined at my home, or my old home I guess

Its just a basic room but its big for one person to stay in it. After that, Kai showed me to the room where the 6 princes are and where they usually hang out the most.

After that, Kai showed me to the room where the 6 princes are and where they usually hang out the most

As I went in it was really quiet, there were six guys sitting on there.

Kai cleared his throat," Excuse me princes we have a new maid."

They looked straight at me. Kai then bumped me on the shoulder saying to introduce myself.

"U-Uh, Hello my n-name is Heo Sol Ji I'm Your new maid."I stuttered.

"You may leave now." One prince said coldly.

I knew all of the princes but I never knew how cold and careless they could be

I knew all of the princes but I never knew how cold and careless they could be...Especially Leo the coldest one out of all. Kai then lead me out and gave me my maid costume to wear

He told me I needed to start working right away and that the maids are in the kitchen

He told me I needed to start working right away and that the maids are in the kitchen. I quickly changed and got really lost, no one showed me where the kitchen was. I wandered my way hoping I would find the kitchen but it felt like I was walking in circles. Then all of a sudden i felt a 'thump' and fell to the ground.

"Why are you so clumsy?" I looked up and saw Prince Leo standing there giving me a cold glare.

"I-I'm so sorry sir." I got up," I wasn't looking forward I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"Typical new maids." He said under his breath but yet I still heard him," Where are you going?" I tried walking away but failed obviously.

"I'm trying to find my way to the kitchen sir." I said without looking up.

"Well its over there". He pointed to my left." Are you blind or something?"

He then walked away and I felt hurt but didn't care. I walked into the kitchen and it looked so busy. Everyone is walking around more like running. Then this girl came up to me.

"Oh you must be the new recruit!" She said welcoming me.

"Uh yes I am." I shaked her hand.

"Well my name is Junghwa."

 

"And your name is?" She asked me.

"Um its Solji."

"Ah well nice to meet you Solji, how old are you?"

"I'm 27."

"You're older than all of us here, Wow."

Then this other girl came up.

"JUNGHWA WE NEED YOU QUICK!" She yelled as she walked over to us.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"This is Solji the new maid." Junghwa answered.

"Well it nice to meet you my name is Ahn Hyo Jin but you can call me LE."She introduced herself.

Soon two more girls come up to us introducing themselves.

"Hello my name is Hyerin." She smiled.

and the other one introduced herself to me too

and the other one introduced herself to me too.

"Hey my name is Hani." She said kind of emotionless.

After talking they showed me what to do and quickly we all went to work

After talking they showed me what to do and quickly we all went to work.

Hours passed by and finally we were done cooking dinner for the head master and the princes.

"Is this what you do everyday?" I asked them out of breath.

"Only on Wednesdays, on Wednesdays the head master and the princes have a big dinner inviting family and friends and their girlfriends too." Hani replied.

"They have girlfriends?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yes they do, they already know us so they might judge you are at least SHE might judge you." LE said.

"Who's 'she'?" I asked.

"Leo's girlfriend, she's literally the mean one and the popular one at school, she judges new maids, when I first worked here she wouldn't stop asking me questions because she thought that I would steal him away from her." Junghwa pouted.

Doorbells soon rang and people were coming in the huge dining room.

When we standed near the dining table the girls showed me Leo's girlfriend

 

When we standed near the dining table the girls showed me Leo's girlfriend.

When we standed near the dining table the girls showed me Leo's girlfriend

I looked at her and didn't judge at all, she actually looked pretty. I heard her name was Gyuri. But during the whole dinner she was glaring at me the whole time. She called me over and thats when I got shocked. I wasn't afraid of her at all. She's just like any other girl. When she told me to take her plate away I thought 'This isn't gonna be bad'. Well I was wrong. She "accidentally" stepped on my toes and made me drop the plate creating a scene, a humiliating scene.

Everyone was staring at me whispering to one another. Gyuri smirked, happy that she could embarrass me. The food went all over my uniform and I started tearing up from the humiliation. Then Junghwa ran up and grabbed my arm to drag me away from the situation. LE then apologized to everyone at the table Hani and Hyerin cleaned the mess up.

"I created such a scene, why would she do that?" I started sounding like I'm about to cry.

"I told you she would judge you." Junghwa replied.

"I don't have any clothes to change into..." I said.

" We could take you shopping." She said. And when she said that the head master called me out to the dining room.

"Solji it is okay that you made the mess, it's just your first day anyway." He said calmly,"Just change into another outfit please."

"Um sir I don't have any extra clothes to change into." I said quietly and shyly.

"Well you need to go shopping then, right now."

"I don't have a car though." I replied.

"Well we'll have one of the butlers ta-..." The head master got interrupted suddenly.

"I'll take you to get this over with already." Leo has said in an strong voice that sounded like he was annoyed from this conversation.