Almost Figured Out

Unforgettable Past

6-26-13
(Ryeowook POV)

 

/on the phone/

 

"Hyung..?" 

 

"Oh ryeong? Is there any problem there?" 

 

"Doctor's looking for you" 

 

"Oh, why? Wait for me there in a minute." 

 

"He said he have something.." /coughs/ "to discuss with.." 

 

"Really? Arasseo arasseo." 

 

"Did you buy the medicines hyung? I badly need it." 

 

"Yeah, i already bought the medicines you need."


 
"Gomawo.. where are you? You should come back." 

 

"Hmm yeah, i'm on my way there." 


 
"Ara hyung.." /coughs/ "i don't want to stay here anymore hyung.."

 

"One more treatment and we're going home.. ryeong" 

 

/call ended/

 

I've been here in the hospital for almost 5 days now. I wanna go home, i wanna cook again for my hyungs, 


I miss them so much, especially Yoona, i bet she's worrying about me, i never talk to her for days now,

I feel so much guilt in my heart, this is the first time i lied.

But i feel relieved, i'm finally coming home tomorrow. Never expected this to happen in my entire life. I will so gonna hug them all, i will cook all my specialties when i come back. 

While waiting for yesung hyung, i can't stop smiling and thinking about what i shall do first for tomorrow, i wanna surprise them with something. 

And yeah thanks to hyung, he bought me some make-ups so i will not look pale and sick, well, i look normal and like nothing happened , i'm still strong as i am. Its just my face who look pale.

But where is he anyway? He took so long. 

After a few minutes, he finally arrived. 

 

"Here you go wookie." He handed me my medicines.

 

"Wait. I'll pay you hyung. Thank you so much." I took out my wallet. 

 

"No wook, its okay, just like what i said, it is my responsibility as your hyung, remember?" He grins. 

 

"I feel so shy when it comes to this." I giggled.

 

"So where's the doctor now, ryeong?"

 

"He said he will wait in the counter, hyung." 

 

"Okay. I'll be right back." He turned away and went off. 

 

Hyung is so nice, he's always like that. But he always blames himself when someone is sick, 
i should start packing up while waiting. It really hurts when i move and still feeling dizzy.

Nah, don't mind about it ryeong, you're going back to your home right? Be strong.

 

"Oppa.." i suddenly heard a crying voice coming from the door, so i looked out and i was surprised, shocked.

 

It was Yoona, standing, staring at me with her big eyes, sobbing, and i can see it in her eyes, she was mad. 

 

"Why did you lied..?" 

 

"Yo-yoona-sshi.." I looked away and covered my face.

 

"Is this a... musical to.. you oppa..?" She slowly asked as she step closer. 

 

"What are you doing here? And with the medicines! A part of musical too!?"

 

She started nagging, and i'm still looking away from her and started crying. 

 

"That's why you don't answer my phone calls because you're here." 

 

"I'm sorry.." 

 

And finally, Yesung hyung came back. 

 

"Yoona-sshi! What are you---" Yoona suddenly slapped Yesung. "So all this time, you were lying!" 

 

"I can explain yoona!" 

 

Yoona wiped her tears. "I'm such a stupid. I never thought of oppa." She looked at me. "would be like this." 

 

"Eh.. yoona. Don't be overreacting. He catched a cold, and cough too. So stop worrying okay?" Yesung hyung, and then glared at me.

 

"Oh. Yeah, because of the.." i coughed. "Musical, i got sick." I made an excused for Yoona to be okay again. "But i'm okay now" i gave her a warm smile.

 

"Really oppa?" She stopped crying. "Oh sorry sorry oppas. Sorry." She apologized and bowed so many times.

 

"Oh nah. Its okay Yoona. You can calm down now." Yesung hyung stopped Yoona from bowing. 

 

"I feel kinda relieved~ but next time, please let me know okay!" She nagged. "But wait. You've been sick since last week, you sure you're okay now? You still look so pale.." 

 

"Yep! I can handle myself now, yoong."

 

and Jessica and Seohyun suddenly came in. 

 

"Ohh what is happening here? Oppa?" Seohyun approached me. 

 

"hi Jessica. How long have you been here? I'm not informed." I asked and smiled at her. 

 

"Oops. We've been calling you but you were not answering. What happened to you anyway oppa?" She approached too.

 

"Jinja...?" I checked my phone and pretended i don't know. "No calls from you guys."

 

"Its okay now unnie, he said he only catched a cold." said, Yoona.

 

"Long time no see, huh." Yesung hyung, standing in the corner. 

 

"Oh oppa! You gained weight and look taller huh." Jessica giggled.

 

"Where have you been anyway? Wait. Am i the only one who don't know about you being here!? And.. Donghae, did you already see him!? You need to explain everything sister." Yesung hyung nagged.

 

Jessica looked down. "I tried to.. but.."

 

"Oh hyung." /coughs/ "calm down okay.."

 

"Yeah right.." He rolled his eyes.

 

"So.. what happened sica?.. have you already talked to donghae hyung..?" I asked to Jessica.

 

"N..no.. i tried to approach him but it seems like he don't want to listen to me.." 

 

"Well its because he's still hurt. That's why." Yesung hyung said angrily.


"Could you please listen to unnie first, oppa?" Seohyun crossed her arms. 

 

"Whatever the reason is, you still caused Donghae so much pain!" Yesung hyung, nagged again.

 

While they were nagging at each other, in front of me ofcourse, and then i noticed Yoona, peeking at something, she took out the papers hidden in the table,

 

"Wait, is this your result?" She then started reading it. She suddenly widened her eyes on the paper, so i quickly grabbed it and hid it behind. 

 

"What's with that all about?" She asked curiously. 

 

"Don't mind about it yoong," I looked away, "its just nothing."

 

She then glared at me with her big eyes. "Sure." she said in a cold voice, "You sure?" 

 

I nodded at her and gave her a slight smile. 

 

"Okay~!" She became hyper again. "Sorry for peeking at it~" She grinned.

 

While Jessica explaining to Yesung hyung, I can't stop staring at Yoona, she became so quiet all of a sudden. 

Damn it, did she already knew about this? 

 

"And that's it.." said, Jessica, done explaining her situation back then.

 

"Sorry, sic." Yesung hyung apologized. 

 

"Its okay.." 

 

"I'll help you to Donghae hyung, don't worry." I said and smiled. 

 

"Really? Thanks oppa~" She stood up. "Alright. We're going home now." 

 

"Sure~" Yesung hyung, waves his hand at the girls. 

 

"See ya tom~ We'll wait for you there ryeong oppa~" Seohyun waves back. 

 

So they left out already, and hyung sat beside me.

 

"They almost got you, wookie." 

 

"yeah.." i sighed. "but seems like Yoona already knew this.."

 

"nah. Don't think about it, well it is not your fault to be like this anyway,.." He tapped my back.

 

"Yeah.. thank you for everything hyung.." i smiled at him. 

 

"No problem. Let's eat wookie, i'm already starving~" 

 

"Yeah sure hyung~"