Finding Ruby and Emerald

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

"So practically, next week will be the deadline of your written reports..." Our professor continued talking.

"Psst. You saw Michael's post?" Somi whispered. I glared at her signaling her to shut up. "Mina, he broke up with Krysty." she added.

"Somi please, lower your voice." I whispered.

"Ms. Jeon, Ms. Miyoui? Is there something wrong?" Our professkr asked. Somi just shook her head.

"Ahm ms., can I excuse myself?" I asked. The professor stared at me and then nodded.

I went out and then rushed to the comfort room to fix myself.

Tss, so what if Michael and Krysty broke up? As if, I wont go nuts to Michael again. Over my dead gorgeous body.

I entered the cubicle and did my thing. When I finished it, I felt something. My head hurts and I'm feeling dizzy.

I saw a picture of guys, talking. I cant totally see the faces because its all blurry. 

I leaned on the cubicles door and touched my head. Urgggg. Lately I've experiencing this headache and seeing pictures. 

Last time, I saw a blonde girl and a brunette one. Yesterday, I saw an explosion. Inside a room and a girl covered in fire. Those pictures are weird. Somi said it must be some kind of a vision, like what am I? Alice from Twilight? 

After talking to myself, I decided to get out of the comfort room only to see 4 guys smiling at me.

 

 

Momo's POV

 

"Lets just roam around the school." I said. They just nodded.

We were walking along the hallway, opening the rooms and checking out on the desks.

"So how do we know if the person is the holder?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhhhhm. Momo?" Nayeon then looked at me.

"Sometimes, I just feel something. Mother said a holder will know the other holder just by looking into its eyes. If the iris glows, she's a holder." I said. The three laughed. "Wae?!"

"Nothing." Sana said and continued laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter