First Day Training

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

 

"Sana yah!" Momo shouted from outside. 

It's still 4:30 and I'm taking a bath already. Today is the fjrst day of training and It'll start in 5.

"What are you so exited about?!" I shouted. I heard a loud thug in the door. "Yah Momo stop destroying my door!" I shouted again.

"If you're not going out in 10 seconds, i'll really destroy it!" she shouted back.

Oh no, did she just threatened me? I immediately stood up and grabbed my towel. I opened the door and I saw Momo, almost punching me in the face.

She looked down and then back to my gaze.

"What the heck Sana?!" She shouted.

"Why again?!" I shouted. I covered myself with my hands because I felt cold of a sudden.

"YOU.. YOU ARE WHAT THE FCK!" momo shouted. I looked at her and in my body.

"KYAAAAAAH!" I shouted and wrapped myself with my towel.

"You're such an idiot!" She shouted. "You better finish fixing yourself before 4:50 or i'll skin you alive!" she said and went out of the room.

I whined at the thought that my bestfriend saw my gorgeous buddy. That was the first time.

I then went to the closet and picked the training suit and the shoes.

I faced the dresser and admired myself.

"You're are so pretty Sana." I said and laughed. Yeah, I'm crazy.

I went out and went straight to Momo's room then knocked.

"Hey Moguri! I'm done." I said and checked the wall clock in the hall. "And its still 4:58!" I added. 

I kept on knocking and no one was answering. Why is she ignoring me again? Its still 4:59. 

"Wait." I said. "What the hell?!" 4:59?!" I shoted then ran towards the training room.

Luckily, Jeonghan guy instructed us the way to Training room.

I then opened the door and breathe heavily.

"Just in time." Nayeon said and laughed. I glared at her and she looked away.

"You're covered with sweat. Did you ran?" Jungyeon asked sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes I ran, that was my warm up for the training." I said.

"Training will be later." the guy in suit said. I raised my eyebrow.

"I rushed here only to know that training will be later?!" I shouted. All my efforts!

"Its not just you Sana." Momo said. I again rolled my eyes and sighed

"My ladies, Its not that you dont have anything else to do. And I mean by later, is later after this thing." The suit guy said.

"What thing?" Dahyun asked.

"This." The guy said and pointed its remote to something.

Like magic, the walls changed into dark vlue colors and opened. There are a lot of clothes, things and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter