The Art

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

"So, where are we going again?" Nayeon asked.

"What was the prophecy saying Momo?" Sana then asked. I pulled out the scroll.

"Lady in painting holds a gem..." I recited. Sana and Nayeon looked at each other.

"Lady in painting?" Sana asked.

"So we need to look for a painting?" Nayeon asked again. I nodded.

"Do you know anywhere that has a lot of paintings?" I asked Nayeon. She looked up as if thinking.

"Hmmm. I think exhibits are in the city proper." Nayeon said.

"So shall we go now?" I asked.

"Walking again?" Sana said while pouting.

"Do yiu see any car?" I asked her. She just shook her head. I placed my arms to her shoulders.

"Dont worry Sana, city proper is just near." Assuring Nayeon. Sana just nodded.

We started walking. Nayeonis pretty well known in this place. She has a lot of friends.

"By the way, what happened to Sledonia?" Nayeon asked. We just looked at her. "I mean, you're here. Something must have happened to your kingdom." she added. I sighed.

"Tantorians attacked us. After escaping, I didnt heard anything from them after that." I answered. She just nodded.

We kept walking. I was wandering my eyes when it landed to a poster.

"Wait." I said. They both stopped.

I walked near the poster. I removed it and focused on the pictures.

"Galleria?" Nayeon asked. I nodded.

I looked for clues. Maybe its just there, I just cant find it. The pictures have their artists and their masterpiece.

"Look." Sana exclaimed and pointed at a picture of a short haired girl holding a painting of a lady.

"Maybe its just a coincidence. Alot of people paint ladies. It's a mainstream idea though." Nayeon said.

"Except for this." I pointed the necklace of the girl in the painting.

"Wait. Is that a gem?" Sana asked. I nodded.

"Well, lets go? We should try, maybe thats it." Nayeon said and walked. I brought the poster for a guide.

We walked faster until we arrived at Galleria. There are a lot of gaurds roaming around the entrance.

"Tell me, how are we going to enter that establishment?" Sana asked. I looked at Nayeon, but to my surprise, beside me is not Nayeon anymore, its a guy with a suit kf a police.

"Come with me." She... I mean he said.

We just followed Nayeon and appriacged the entrance. 

We just walked straight pass the gaurds. They didnt argue because we already entered.

We rushed upstairs and walked inside the comfort room.

"That was clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter