Sapphire

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

"yah Sana! Could you run any faster?" I shouted and laughed as I look at my friend who's trying to catch up with me.

"MOM-YAAAAAAH~!" she shouted as she tried running faster. I looked back on tge way and hurried.

"Princess!" shouted the guard behind us. Try to catch me freak, hehehe.

"Momo! Hold me, I... I think I'm gonna.. pass out!" she said between her breath. I slowed down and waited for Sana.

The moment she reached my hands, I continued running fast. They shouldnt catch us. Not a chance.

We both ran until we arrived the Palace. When we entered the palace, ws immediately ran inside my room and changed our clothes.

"Momo!" I looked at the door where my father is standing. Me and Sana pretended we were there the whole time doing stuffs.

"Father..."

"Do not Lie!" he shouted. I was taken aback. He must have been sent his owl to check on us. 

"Darling..." My mom in and kissed me. Yes, life saver.

"Mother." I greeted.

"Hello Queen Irynea, Hello King Herodyle." Sana greeted. Father tried to object but mother just smiled at him.

"Momo, I just want you safe. That's all. You too Sana, your father qould hunt me in my sleep if something happens to you." Father said and kissed me on the cheeks. He smiled at Sana and left.

Mother closed the door and then dragged me to my bed where Sana was.

"Where have you two been?" she asked. I can see the exctement in her eyes.

"Queen Yrinea, we didnt had the chance to peep in the human world because the gaurds noticed us." Sana answered. Mother frowned.

"That's sad. But did you heard anything?" she asked again. Me and Sana just shook our head.

"Mother, you told us that outside the kingdom is a forest. Like, what are we going to hear in the forest?" I asked. 

"You have a point." Mother agreed.

We talked about things and stuffs and then Mother decided to leave.

"Sana, lets try tomorrow." I said and faced her.

"Arent you getting tired?" She asked. I pouted. "Tsk. You're kucky, you're my friend." she added.

"I know you love me.." I said and .

"Of co"

We were shock by the alarm. We both stood up and left the room. We looked for father and mother until I saw them outside the terrace.

"Mother what is."

"Sire, it is confirmed. It was the Tantorians." Said the castle gaurd. I shrugged and I felt Sana hold my arms.

"They cant enter right?" Sana asked.

"They can." Mother answered. 

"But how?" I asked. Father looked at me.

He dragged me and Sana inside the meeting hall.

"Listen. You and Sana needs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter