Rest Day

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry I hadnt updated last night. My sister wants me on her party and she even made me sing infront. She made me sing Everytime We Touch while she and her husband dances. *Pukes*

Again, sorry.

______________________________________________________________

Dahyun's POV

 

After meeting the Queen and the Duke, the gaurds lead us to our own room. Jeonghan said, it was the old room of the past holders during their training.

I entered the room and as expected, as if a royalty is leaving here. There's a big bed and a walk-in closet.

I went to the closet and saw some clothes and shoes. There are also Training suits there.

I went out and checked the other part of the room. Beside the bed is a dresser and across it is a huge painting in the wall.

The painting is a tiger, but only of of its face is shown. I walked closer and checked the painting. 

"Sooyoung Amethyst."

Sooyoung Amethyst? Hmmm. Who held the gem of Amethyst again? Chaeyoung? Ow, creativity, right. Maybe she's the one who painted it.

I bowed my head because it's starting to get hurt. I saw a table below the painting and there are two frames placed over it.

The first picture frame is a girl and then the other one is still the girl but with a guy and a baby.

I noticed that the guy has a beard. I looked closer and realized that it was my dad, with a beard. Ewww, dad used to have a beard? Crap. Uhhhm. Joke.

If this is dad, then this girl here is... my mother. And the baby is, me? Maybe because the baby is so cute and it looks like me. I'm not saying that I'm cute, but its up to you.

I sighed and decided to take a bath. I smell like crap. I entered the closet and picked a simple short and a blue shirt.

"The clothes are pretty cute" I said while looking at the other clothes.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

I remembered what happened awhile ago. Mina said, I released a very strong force and they almost flew away. Thanks to Jihyo and I stopped.

Aish. This is a big responsibility. Saving the human world and Sledonia kingdom? Damn, could I even do it?

After I finished taking a bath and wore my clothes, I lied on the bed and look at the roof.

This is the only time a realized that there is a painting of a girl, kneepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter