Rest Day prt. 2

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

After checking my room and taking a bath I immediately went outside to roam around. 

I asked a couple of gaurds where the field is located, I saw it from my wimdow and thought that it was just near this hall.

I just thought of something. The Southern Kingdom is under the human world, and we're under the Southern Kingdom. Arent we near the core already?

I laughed at the thought. I'm so stupid. Core is really far from Earth surface and some science explanation bla bla bla.

After asking 4 gaurd I reached the field and saw people fighting, I mean training. I looked around and saw a tables and chairs on the corner.

I walked tiwards it and as I got near I noticed that there is a girl sitting ther bowing her head.

"Uhh." I muttered. The girl raised her head andits was Chaeyoung. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sketching. I never had the chance ti draw after joining this quest." she answered. I nod and leaned closer to what she was doing.

She's sketching 9 girls and some weird stuffs around the girls.

"Whats that?" I pointed on the girl with shoulder lenth hair. 

"What 'what?'? Its you dummy." She answered.

"Dummy?!" I shouted. The people around looked at us and then bowed as they realized it was us.

"Calm down." she said and laughed. "Isnt it obvious? Its you. You got telekinesis that's why your hands there is like motioning... bla bla whatever." she explained. I chuckled.

"Then why are my eyes white?" I asked again. She looked at me in awe.

"You really are a dummy right?" She said. I glared at her. "You got visions and all and whenever you do that, your eyes turns to white." She added.

"Really?" I asked. "Do I still look good wheneer I do that?" I asked out of nowhere. She smiled.

"Still? Since when did you look good?" She said and laughed her out.

I slapped her shoulders and she's still laughing.

"How could you?!" I shouted. She stopped laughing but its pretty obvious she's just trying not to.

"I was just joking. You always look good." She said and smirked, that made her dimple come out. I bowed down and felt my cheeks as it gets hot.

Why am I blushing? What the hell? URGGGGG.

"Joke again!" Chaeyoung said and again laughed.

"Now, I just want to kill you." I said. She just kept on laughing.

I just pulled my handphone and scanned my contacts. I dialed Somi and waited for her to answer but never happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter