Amethyst

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

 

While I'm preparing the foods, I looked at my visitors again. I dont know what got into me and I let them enter my condo. Well, maybe because they saved me from that weird guy.

Sana went to me and offered help to serve the foods. As soon as we placed the foods in the mini table, I sat infront of them.

"So? I need explanations from what happened awhile ago. Who was the guy who tried attacking me, and those guys inside the exhibit? Do you know them?" I asked. Nayeon unnie swallowed her juice then spoke.

"Well, Chaeyoung. Those are Tantors, they're enemies. They want you so that ther could get the gem you are hol-"

"What gem?" I asked confused. 

"The girl in your painting, is that you?" Momo said. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"So, do you happen to have the gem just like in your painting?" Sana asked. I am very confused right now.

"Ah.. Yes, but I dont always bring that with me." I answered.

"Dont ever leave your gem anywhere." Momo said. 

"But why? As if it cost alot." I said sarcastically.

"They do. That's what the Tantors want. If rhey have that, and the other 8 gems, they can control the mankind." Momo answered.

"What do you mean? Is it some kind of magical?" I asked. The three of them nodded. I started laughing. "What?! Are you all crazy?" I said between my laughs.

"We're not joking! Where did you get the gem?" Nayeon unnie said in a serious tone.

"Uhh. It's from my father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter