Morganite

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

 

I'm still here at the cafeteria eating. I'm a loner in this school, well I'm still a freshmen student so I still dont have friends. Also, one of the reasons I dont have friends is because they think I'm a flirt.

Guys do follow me everywhere and sometimes treat me in the cafeteria. I also experience bullying from girls saying rude thing to me.

Like now, I can hear the girls in the next table talking about me.

"What a "

"I heard Daniel likes her."

"Guys here have been breaking up with their girlfriends for that girl."

"She aint that pretty at all."

That's what I've been hearing, the common is the word "". I'm getting used to it though.

ike, I wouldnt mind at all. I know to myself I never did wrong.

I stood up and passed to the girla and looked at them, then continued walking.

"Hi Tzuyu." The guy approached me. I just flashed a smile and continue walking.

"Tzuyu, flowers?" the other guy said.

"Hey Tzuyu. Tomorrow's my birthday, can you be my date?" says the other. Date your mom.

They're just following me wherever I go. Once, I tried entering the Comfort room but then when I got out, thay are still outside waiting for me.

I dont like all the attention they're giving me. 

After a long time, the guys left and said that they would be coming back after they take their exams. URGGGG Its fine with me if you wont come back, ever.

I sighed and continued walking. I'm going tk my room now because it's almost time and my room is still on the third floor.

As I was walking, I noticed a guy gollowing me wearing a cap. I felt odd because, cap are not allowed to be wore here.

Who is it this time?

 

 

Momo's POV

 

We were walking in the hall way when Mina saw a vision again.

"What is it this time?" Sana asked.

"Oh no." Mina said.

"Why?" I asked. the students are looking at us.

"He found her." Mina said.

"Who found who?" Jihyo asked. Mina looked at us.

"The tantor found the girl." Mina said.

Everyone looked shock. I helped Mina stand up and Chaeyoung escorted her.

"How will we find her?" Nayeon asked. I looked aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter