Imperial Topaz

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

 

We're just walking along the street and dont know what we're looking for.

"What are we looking for by the way?" Chaeyiung asked.

"Hmmm. A clue?" Momo asnwered.

I just remained silent and trying to help, because I really feel useless. I'm a burden to them.

While walking, someone dragged me from behind and covered my mouth. I saw them walking away not noticing that I was lost.

The guy brought me to a park. But I think this Park is abandoned. No one is playing or even staying here. There I realize that its inside a abandoned street.

The guy threw me to the big tree and i crashed in it.

"Aw!" I shouted and touched my legs. "What do you want?" I asked him. 

"You're very y you know that?" The guy smirked. What?!

"Dont touch me!" I shouted. "Help!"

"Shhhh. No one would hear you. We are alone here." the guy said.

He leaned closer and closer trying to kiss me but I spitted on her face.

"You're getting on my nerves!" He shouted and punched my abdomen.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried. He slowly removes his shirt and flashed a smirk.

"We're just going to have fun." He said.

I wished Momo and the others are here. I saw him leaned closer again and touched mh bare skin.

"Dont!" I refused and pulled my legs.

"Dont play hard to get. This will be fun." he said. I punched his face that made him look away. 

I hurried stood up but then he pinned me on the tree. He was choking me.

I raised my hands and reached for his neck. Even though I'm holding his neck, I dont have the enrgy to choke her.

I just closed my eyes and wished to be just like Momo, Nayeon and Chae so that I cant be hurt like this.

And if thos will be the end of me, I hope they will see my body.

"AHHHH!" i opened my eyes to see the guy being chocked by a.. A root?

The guy removed his hands on my neck but I didnt. I saw the the root came from my hands connected to the tree where I was leaning.

I saw the girls not far from us, lying on the floor. What happened to them?

I looked at the guy again and the roots are gone. He backed off.

"You're a witch!" He shouted. 

He was about to charge to me when a strong wind blew him off and was pinned on a wall far away from me.

I still dont know what's happening. Are those roots and the wind from someone? Do I have a gaurdian?

I ran towards the girls and helped them get up.

"Did you... do that?" Momo asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter