Rest Day prt. 4

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon's POV

 

After Momo walked away from the table, I rushed beside her and joined her while walking.

"Momo ah~" I started talking. Momo looked at me.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Uhhhm" think Jungyeon. "So, you're the only child?" I asked. Nice, nice question.

"Yes." She said and smiled. I didnt talked after that.

We just walked silently until we reached inside the hall.

"Jungyeon ah~ How did you feel the moment I dragged you out of the cafteria and telling you those things?" She asked. I looked at her.

"To be honest, when you dragged me out of the cafeteria, I felt really angry, like, how would you feel if a complete stranger would dragged some places?" I answered. She pouted.

"I'm not a complete stranger to you that time, you know my name." She said, sadness is evident in her tone. I stared at her.

"I'm sorry. I mean, we dont know about each other yet. I only know your name." I explained. She pouted again while nodding.

"Yeah, you even shouted at me infront of my face." She said. I shrugged. Aish~ Jungyeon ah, what have you done?

I stopped walking. She havent noticed because she continued walking. I fake a cough and she stopped to look at me.

"Lets start again." I said. She went closer to me.

"What?!" She asked.

"Our first meeting is a mess, so I think we both deserve a new start. Lets start again, knowing our names, getting to know." I tried explaining. she nodded and smiled. Yes!

"Hi, I'm Hirai Momo. You?" She said. She lend her right hand and I accepted it. We both shook our hands.

"Yoo Jungyeon. But for a pretty lady like you, just call me jungie." I said. Smoooooth.

"Yah! You're unbelievable!" She shouted but then laughed.

We continued walking because we saw the others enter the hall.

"So, you and Sana, what are you?" I asked.

"Best of friends." She anssered. I nodded.

"Hey guys!" We both looked back to see Nayeon waving her hands. We walked towards the other girls.

"Is this your mom, Momo?" Mina asked as she pointed a girl in a big painting.

"Yes, that's my mom. And the other girls, your gems came from them." Momo added.

I stared at the painting and recognized my mom. The other girls started to point their moms but only Nayeon havent pointed anyone.

"How about yours Nayeon?" Dahyun asked. 

We all looked at Nayeon who is busy staring at the painting.

"This are the holders right?" She asked. Momo nodded. "And you said our gems came from them? But I got my gem from my grandma, she's not there." she added.

"How about this girl?" Tzuyu asked pointing the lady who with a violet aura.

"Thats my mom." Nayeon said plainly.

Everyone was silent. Maybe thinking of some thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter