The Gems

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sledonia. It is the kingdom of Gods and Goddesses, the keepers of the Gems. 

The gems are the strongest weapon a Sledonian could have.

In the last 80 decades, the Kingdom has been in peace. Sledonians living in harmony, kids raised properly...

But one day, Tantorians attacked the kingdom. They are to get the gems in order to rule the world, not just this magical world but also the human world.

The keepers fought for the gems, and won. 

Because of the attack, the 9 keepers decided to hide the gems. 

It was separated with each other. 

Now, its the 20th century. One of the keepers, who became the Queen, passed the gem to her daughter. 

The gem cannot be passed unless the gem wanted it. 

The other keepers went to the human world and hid themselves with the gem. 

No one ever heard of them after it.

 

Amazonite- It makes the chosen one powerful and aggressive. It makes the holders so strong just like the people the gem was called from. Amazona. It gives harmony and balance. The holder can communicate through thoughts and reads it.

Amethyst- It is also called the Gem of Fire. Fire and Passion. The holder would commite creativity.

Emerald- It gives the holder the ability to fortell and see the future, its more of like a vision or clairvoyance. The holder will also have the ability of Telekinesis.

Tiger's Eyes- The ability of sharpness to one's eye sight. Tiger's eyes i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter