Trainer

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

They lead us to a field, but not the field where we saw yesterday. This place is different. 

"Hey." I looked at Jungie who's walking beside me and smiled.

"Yes?" I asked her. She just shook her head and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I dont know why I feel odd around Jungie, I mean she's very random. 

"So each one of you will have trainers, base on the field you're classified to." Mr. Taecyeon said and 9 men appeared out of nowhere.

"This are your trainers, you can introduce yourself once you get in your training hall" Jeonghan said.

"Get in? You mean, we're not going to train together?" Mina asked.

"No, because you all got different powers. You can only train together, when we do the combat training." Jeonghan answered. I looked t Jungie who's looking at me at this moment.

"So, see you later?" I told her. She just nod and smiled.

I looked at the 9 men and noticed their eyes are glowing. I just noticed that the guy in the corner is staring at me and smirked. I gave him an irritated look but then walked near me.

"Princess Momo, lets go." He said and offered his hand. I looked around to see that the others are already leaving so I slipped my hands to his and started walking.

We walked towards the trees and to my surprise, we passed through the treez. The guy still holding my hand tightly.

We reached a room full of blue aura, just like my powers. I looked at the guy.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked him. He smiled and that gave me shivers. 

"I'm Jeon wonwoo, but you can call me Wonu." He said and smiled again. 

"Oh alright" I said and nodded looking around the room.

"This is your room until you finish your training." He said and started explaining things, but I get dustracted with his face. He has a very beautiful face, with a pointed nose and a red lip-- what the hell am I saying?!

I argued to my mind that I didnt noticed Wonu staring at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I looked at him with uneasy face and nodded awkwardly.

"Con- Continue." i said doing hand gestures. His brows knitted togetger and started walking towards me.

He reached for my cheeks and started caressing it.

"I hope you remember me." He said. I gave him a questionable look.

"Remember? What are you saying?" I asked him but he only looked away and started explaining again. "Hey!" I shouted but he still continued.

"You'll know when the right time comes." He answered and faced me. "Can I see all the tricks you could do ith your powers?" He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter