What About It?

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

 

I rushed towards my room and locked it. I then lied in my bed thinking of what happened awhile ago. I touched my lips and then groaned.

"Did we just kiss?" I asked to no one. "But we didnt mean it." I added then sighed.

I felt my cheeks burning up and I stood up and went to my dresser. I looked at myslef.

"What are you smiling for Momo?" I asked myself. I am blushing, like why am I even blushing?

"You even barely know Jungyeon." I then said. "Yes, but she acts really good to me, I mean to everyone."

"And so? She sh--What the hell?!" I shouted. I snapped back to reqlity when someone was knocking in the door.

I breathe heavily, trying not to show this blushing cheeks.

I stood up and went straight to the door and opened it.

"Momo." She spoke as she approach me. She was standing outside my door.

"Y-yes?" I asked stuttering.

"Uhhh. May I?" She asked and motioned her hand as if she wanted to enter.

"Enter? Ahm. S-sure." I said. I opened the door more and let her enter the room and closed it. "What do you want?" I asked.

She stopped near my dresses and faced me. She flashed an awkward smile.

"About what happened awhile ago.. I just wa-"

"Its okay. We didnt mean to do it. Its just that Dahyun must have seen it." I said. She bowed and messed her hair.

"Dont worry about Dahyun, she's my friend and we dont have nothing to hide right? Just like what you said, we didnt mean it." She said. I nodded.

She then looked around and stopped at the painting of a Kumiho, a nine tailed fox.

"Whats that?" She asked. 

"I dont know." I answered.

"What do you call that again?" Jungyeon asked

"A Kumiho" I answered. She nods.

"So uhh, I gotta go." Jungyeon said. I only nodded and lead her to my door.

I opened the door and she got out of my room. I watched her as she enter her room and closed it.

I was about to close my door when Dahyun walked towards my door.

"Dahyun ah~" I said. She smirked. What does this girl want?

"Hmmm lets just say, I saw what happened awhile ago." She said. I sighed.

"I know right." I answered and laughed.

"I believe that the bothe of you didnt mean to do it." She said. I smiled.

"You nailed it Dahyun! Ofcourse we dont." I answered. She laughed and then shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter