Alexandrite

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV

 

People are really into partying tonight. Well, I'm one of them but I'm not as wild as this. 

I entered Brighton  but then the bouncer wont let me in. Yeah, I know I'm too cute for clubbing but, heck yeah, they dont challenge a witch.

I went at the side of the bar, and focused. I thought of an image and slowly, my body was changing into the girl I was thinking.

If you are asking me why I can do this thing, well maybe because of this gem in my shoulder.

I got it from my grandmother. She told me everything. From the Sledonia Kingdom she came from up to this gem I am holding, no stlcratch it, I'm not holding the gem, I just woke up one day and its inside my skin, like a tatoo. A 3d tatoo, do you understand what I'm saying?

After changing, I approached the bouncer and woah dude, calm down, he's staring at me intently.

"You may go inside miss." he said. I smirked and finally entered.

I just had some fun with random people and drunk alcohol, but not too much.

As time passed by, I wandered around the bar and saw a blonde girl with squirrel face and a brunette girl with fair skin. They didnt took so long inside and got out of the bar.

"Heeeey, you look so hot." the guy said and approached me. I finished my drink and just smiled at him.

"Thanks." I said. I was about to stand up when the guy grabbed me by my arms.

"Lets stay in my condo, do you want?" He said. This guy needs beating up.

I held his hand and dragged him outside. When we got out, I stopped walking.

"Lets go?" He said with a grin. I just satared at him. "Oh, you wanna do it out here?" He asked. I didnt answered.

He pinned me down to the wall and tried kissing me, but I refused.

"You'rr playing hard to get." he said. He touched my and thats it.

"Hey!" I shouted. He kept on tryinh to kiss me but I still refuses. I tried to push him but he's so agressive.

I dont want to hurt this guy but I had enough of craps like him in this world.

As soon as I had the chance, I ounched him and the face and kicked his balls. He back away and glared at me. 

I kept on beating him up, punching and kicking. I'm never this strong, but it's because of the magic that I am releasing every punch.

As soon as the guy was on the floor unconscious, I changed back into my original form. The Nayeon form. I was about to leave when I felt pain in my shoulders.

I never felt this pain in my shoulders before. I looked at what it was and its the gem. It's glowing. Oh the fudge! It damn hurts!

The pain lasted for maybe a minute. After it, I tried to get up slowly and walked. 

"Hey!" I looked back only to see thoae girls I saw inside.

"What do you want?" I asked. I looked at the brunette girl and the way she walks. She having a hard time walking and there I noticed her ankle.

"Hi." The blonde girl greeted. I just nodded.

The brunette girl has a tat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter