The Tiger's Eye and Amazonite

Goddesses Within
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

 

Damn! This Statistics exam is nerve breaking! I cant even remember what I stufied last night.. Tsk, as if did hehehe.

I looked around me and see some of my classmates, focused on their papers. Now what am I gonna do?

I looked at our professor who's busy with her phone. On her table is the answer key. What can I do?

I'm 3 rows far from the professors table. I looked at jungyeon who is also busy answering.

"Jungieeeeeee~" I whispered. She then looked at my direction and ai signaled my paper.

She gave me her answers, but not all. Our professor would check on us every minute.

The lucky letter is C, so all the blank answers, I put C. Kekeke who cares anyway? I'm an orphan, also Jungie so no one would get angry.

We finished the test and got out of the room.

"Aish~ Tge test is very hard, damn it!" I said. 

"We almost got caught awhile agi, dubu, how could you?" Jungyeon said with a crying expression.

"Duh? What do you want me to do? Fill the test paper with letter C?" I said. Jungyeon laughed and wrapped her arms around me.

"You know what? Lets just eat lunch. I'm getting hungry already." She said. I just rolled my eyes.

This girl. She never loses apetite.

We went to the cafeteria and ordered some foods and sat on the nearest table next to the water fountain.

Me and Jungyeon were talking when two ladies approached us. They're not wearing uniform

"Hi I'm Sana, this is Mina, and this is Momo. Can we sit beside you?" Said the blonde girl. The others jus smiled.

"Yeah sure." I answered. The blonde girl sat infront of us together with the brunette girl and the other girl whose hair is shoulder length sat on our side.

"So, you're new here?" The one called Momo asked.

"Uhhm, No. Its our second year here." Jungie said.

"Really? Thats good to hear." Mina said. I just smiled awkwardly.

"Ouch!" We all looled at the guy who shouted.

The guy is being beat up by the bullies. The other students are enjoying it, and even cheering for the bullies.

I looked at Jungyeon. I know how she hates bullies. When we were in Elementary, Jungyeon js the centre of attraction of all bullies maybe because she's nerd.

I held Jungies shoulder to calm her down. Here in Stephan, there are a lot of bullies. 

You're so lucky if you finiahed the day without being bully. 

Me and Jungyeon has seen alot of students being bullied since we entered here.

I looked at our new found friends and smiled, its an apologetic smile.

"Hey!" 

"Jungyeon!" I shouted as I saw her going towards the famous bully, Gerrson.

"What?!" Gerrson shouted. Jungie just stared at him.

I stood up and went to Jungyeon and held her.

"I'm sorry. It will never happen again." I explained.

"Shut up minion!" Gerrson shouted at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter