Movie

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

 

Jungkook just ran and hid behide me. So i was the one facing the demon...hell in person...Jessica...

"YAH!"she started"WHY DON"T YOU FIND A BOYFRIEND KID! JUNGKOOK IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!!"she shouted and the whole cafe was staring at the scene that she was making.

"Ah...What kind of friend do you have Jeon Jungkook..."I whispered to him.

"I don't know but i have you"he then said while begging me to make her go away.

"Well i don't actually want a boyfriend that's why i'm not in a relationship... I'm not so obssesed with that like you... Seriously you must be desesperate, you asked JUNGKOOK to be your boyfriend! You two have a gap of 10 years! I know love is more important than the age but there....Plus he is a flowering cute boy indeed, you are already an old hag miss Jessica...."i straightlt said to her making her angrier.

Then i heard someone whispering to me again"Hey what do you mean she was so desesperate to ask me out!? Am i really that bad!? And thanks for the compliment~"

"Ah... pabo just to make her give up on you... and welcome~"i whispered back.

Then before i could do anything, she was about to slap me, i just closed my eyes and Jungkook just back hugged me while dragging me a bit backwards with him. I opened my eyes and saw that Nara unnie firmly grabbed her wrist preventing her to slap me if Jungkook didn't act in time.

"Jessica unnie, you should know your limits. We are in public right now." Unnie said glaring at her. Then Jessica just glared at us and left embarrassed.

"Ah... such emotions in the morning... (Y/N) let's go? Jungkook want to come with us?" Nara unnie asked us.

"Sure but where?" he asked while pulling away from me.

"We are going back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter