Rivals?

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

I was so excited today. I'll be finally meeting my two bothers at the same time and we would finally be together! I had put on a blue buttoned shirt with no sleeves which had white beautiful designs on it's top, blue skinny jeans and white shoes with heals in it. As always i'd let my hair down and put some of my golden accesories and my white watch. Everyone was ready so we left to the Han River where EXO and GOT7 were waiting.

At the Han River

When we arrived....

"(Y/N)!!!!" My two brothers shouted and hugged me. I instantly hugged them back.

"Chanyeol oppa!! Jinyoung oppa! I'm so happy to see you all!! i'm so happy to see you both!!" We hugged each other for long. Few hours later we were all chatting with each other. As four of the most popular groups in Korea were together some fans appeared. Some time after we all decided to go home when a hand grabbed me and pulled me behind a tree. I was ready to shout when i realised that it was Yugyeom from Jinyoung oppa's group. 

"Y-Yugyeom?" i said .

"U-um (Y/N)-ssi... I w-would like to ask you on a d-date...."he asked me while looking down blushing.

"Uh-" before i could say anything i heard a sound and see that Jungkook had heard all of it.

"Let's go (Y/N)."Jungkook coldly said.

"Bu-" Before i could answer i was cut again.

"Why are you like this Jungkook! I was talking to her!! Can't you wait!? "Yugyeom said.

Then Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter