Party

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

This morning Isha told us that this afternoon we had a party to celebrate Big Hit Entertainment family. So we all had to dress elegantly.

Trisha was wearing a fair slim white dress, golden accessories, white high heels and her hair was tied into a ponytail.

Seoyoon unnie was wearing a long deep blue dress, with black heels and silver accessories. She has also curled up her hair which was beautiful.

Isha was wearing a short red dress, black heels and silver accessories. She also like Seoyoon unnie curled her hair.

Nara unnie was wearing a fair pink pastel dress, with white heels and golden earings and bracelets. She disliked wearing necklace the most. She would always say that's troublesome.

And I was wearing  a not too short black dress with long see-through sleeves, black heels and golden accessories. I let my hair down.

It was already 4pm and the party was at 5.30pm so we quickly left the dorm because it would take us at least 2 hours to arrive at where the party was attended.

Jungkook's POV

The hyungs and I arrived early, we were all dressed up. I was wearing a black suit with a red tie. 

Jimin hyung a white suit with a blue sky tie. Taehyung hyung a black  suit with also a blue sky tie. Suga hyung a grey suit with surprisingly a pink tie! Jin hyung no surprise a white suit and his pink tie. Namjoon hyung black suit, dark blue tie and Hoseok hyung grey suit and green tie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter