Jinyoung Oppa

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn't answer the call because the person who was calling me was my other brother... Park Jinyoung who was also called Junior (Jr) because he was on the indeed famous kpop group GOT7.

(Y/N)'s POV

I couldn't take his call... Since what happened between us i just could not...

*Flashback, before you debuted*

You were the youngest among your two brothers. The first child was Chanyeol and the second was Jinyoung, he was born two years after Chanyeol. They were similar, however Chanyeol was always more caring and loving than Jinyoung. But Jinyoung was still here for you, would always care until that night... When you told him that his girlfriend was just cheating on him from the start and that she was just using him to be popular. When you told that to him he was blinded with love and....

"How can you say that (Y/N)!? I thought you were happy for me!?" Jinyoung said.

"It's true oppa i saw her! She is just using you!"I replied back.

"ENOUGH!! SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!! SHE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HER! NOW STOP SAYING NONSENSES!"he shouted back.

"Oppa please believe me! She is behaving like a and you are being manipulated-!" before i could say anything he had slapped me. "IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINU TO TALK BULL LEAVE!!" he yelled at me. Then Chanyeol oppa came.

"What are you two saying! Hajima! Stop fighting!"Chanyeol oppa said trying to calm the tensed atmosphere.

"Can't you see she is talking about my girlfriend! What kind of sister is she! If i knew she was like that i would hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter