Hyungs and Unnies

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what Jungkook asked (Y/N) at the park, they didn't talk to each other, not even on the phone, and no messages at all. It's been a week. Both of their hyungs and unnies were worried. They knew that the maknae and (Y/N) were best friends and they would always hang out together. 

Jimin's POV 

"I'm worried, I bet something bad happened." I said to Isha who was sitting next to me in my dorm.

"I am too, since she came back from the park she didn't really talk to anyone."Isha said.

"The others are worried too..."I then declared.

Later In BTS Dorm

As they were all concerned about their dongsaengs, BTS and S.I.G decided to meet up and discuss about it.

Nara's POV

Everyone was here and Seoyoon started to talk"We have to find out what happened to them, (Y/N) won't talk to anyone and would just struggle around like a dead corpse...."She said.

I then said"Right, in our room she won't answer my questions nor talk normally with me. She just says yes,no and mhhm....".

"This can't continu." Rapmonster declared.

"Right, we have to find out what happened then ACTION!~" J-hope said with enthusiasm.

"And who is gonna do that?" Said Jimin questionning.

Everyone looked at him and then looking at a cute face who was munching on a chocolate bar, and who was Taehyung. The 95liners dudes exchanged glances and then exclaimed both at the same time"US!!? WAE!!!???...".

"Because you were born on the same year, good partnership."Isha said.

"You are indeed closer to Jungkook as you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter