Do I like you?

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

I called him back away.

"How did you got my number!? I don't remember giving it to you!" I said.

"I asked Seoyoon noona before you girls left the party." He said and I could also hear him chuckling on the phone.

"Well anyways what is it about?" I asked.

"Just to say goodnight to my now best friend."He said playfully.

"Ah... I swear you are just weird...Haha well good night, i'm going to sleep.Bye~"

"Bye~~."He said then we both hung up.Then Trisha entered the room.

"Who was it?"She asked me while glancing as it would have been my boyfriend or something.

"Don't get any ideas it's just a friend who called...well a close friend."I said then she left the room while smiling like a fool and I went to bed exasperated by what she was thinking.

Two Months Later

It's been already two months since we met BTS. Jungkook and I were really close now, i guess we could call us best friends. We both know long about each other, tell things that we wouldn't tell our members, be always supporting and trusting each other. Even sometimes, i feel weird about it because i just met him two months ago but he was my best friend.

We would always hang out on Saturdays, he would come and wait outside my dorm and then we would go somewhere fun. Today we were going to the park.

I was getting ready to go to the park. I was wearing my favorite red and black buttoned shirt, dark blue jeans and my timberlands. I let my hair down and took my black bagpack with me to go because it was already 10 am. I opened the door of my dorm, Jungkook was waiting. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt, blue ripped jeans, a black beanie and of course his timberlands. We both like timberlands! And he also had his bagpack on him.

"Hey Kook!" I waved at him.

He waved back and smile"Good mornin, woah try to be faster next time, we were supposed to meet at 9:30 am (Y/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter