Confession

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day you all had the day off.

Jungkook's POV

Today we had a day off. Two days left before we head back to Korea. I absolutely wanted to confess to (Y/N), but i didn't really know how so once again i went to found 'Mister who dated more than 10 girls in his life since now' V hyung. I opened the door of the room of V and Jimin hyung and they were still sleeping. Jimin hyung was snoring a bit while V hyung was sleeptalking. It was a perfect occasion to have fun. I just went in the middle of the room, between their bed and...

"FIRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" i shouted making them to wake up in shock.

"Fire!!!!!!? WHERE!?"V hyung shouted, panicked by what i said.

Then Jimin yelled" THE HELL!? FIRE!!!!! WHERE!!!!!!!!!!?"

I just laughed"Hahahahahahahaah! You should have seen your faces!!! There is no fire at all, just me!!!"

"DAMN BRAT!!!!"they then told me at the same time.

After they took a shower and dressed up Jimin hyung started to talk.

"So what's the fuss for you to wake us up that early? Especially when it's day off today!!"

"Right!?" V hyung replied.

"I want to confess hyungs.... but i don't know how...." i said.

Then they started to look at me with weird faces.

"Aigooooooo he wants to confess but not in that outfit......" Jimin hyung said exasperated.

"Wae??"i was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans.

"Because it's not a good one to go on a date.... -_____- ." he did a palmface.

He then gave me an outfit"That's better!"

"Can i go now?" I asked.

"Without preparation!?" V hyung said.

"Preparation? What do you mean..."

Then he said"Where will you take her? How will you confess and what will you say???"

"Um... I'll take her to a cafe then to a park then when it will be time for the sunset i will confess her my feelings by singing?" i replied not too sure of myself.

"Well it's not so bad actually....." Jimin hyung agreed.

"Right and it's an original way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter