Dance Practise

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

Today we had dance practise with BTS. And i saw that Rapmonster and Jin oppa were definitely bad dancers.

Then V oppa suddenly suggested to play Truth or Dare. Everyone agreed and as it was him who found the game he started.

" Jimin T or D!?" He asked while smirking.

Jimin oppa hesitantly said " Dare...".

"Hehe i dare you to invite one of the beautiful ladies here on a date ." V oppa said with a huge grin on his face.

Jimin's eyes just widened and he started to blush as my group and I were embarrassed.

He then invited Isha who then blushed like a tomato and accepted with pleasure his invitation.It's at this moment i noticed that the boy Jeon Jungkook was looking down at them. Was he jealous? Perhaps he liked Isha? I had no clue of the true reason but something was sure, he wasn't happy about that. Then the game continued.

" Ok now, (Y/N)! T or D!?"Jimin said getting me by surprise.

"Um... Truth?" I said. Because after what Jimin got, i wasn't dumb enough to choose dare.

He mischievously smiled at me and said " Who do you find the most handsome here and why!?".

By that moment i was so shocked he asked me that. I was just speechless.

Then i took a deep breath and answered" Well i think it would be Taehyung oppa because of his cute face or Jungkook oppa because of his muscled body." I said nervously.

Everyone looked at me and started teasing as i was one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter