Meeting

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day that your group was meeting your sunbaenims BTS. You were in one of the famous new rookie group S.I.G (Smash It Girls). And you were late... -__-

(Y/N)'s POV

" Oh no!! I'm so late!! Seoyoon unnie will kill me!!" I said under my breath while running.

Meanwhile in the meeting room where BTS and S.I.G are waiting.

"Aish, where is this girl!?" Seoyoon said.

"Calm down Seoyoon-ah, she's just a bit late..." said Nara to Seoyoon.

"That's why i told her to sleep early yesteday, but no... she had to oversleep till 1 am..."Seoyoon replied.

"Well don't blame her, i believe she was working right?" Finally Rapmonster talked.

"Right ." Isha answered.

But before Rapmonster could say anything, the door just open.You finally arrived panting like a dog that would have run a thousand miles.

"YA!! PARK (Y/N)!! WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!!" Seoyoon yelled at me angrily.

"I'm so sorry unnie! I just overslept because i worked till late yesterday..."you apologised while looking down.

"Unnie don't blame her, she was practising on her covers..." Trisha said trying to defend you.

"Ah it's ok... Go take your seat and let's meet our Sunbaenims." Seoyoon said while sitting  back on her chair.

You went to your seat and you saw a boy who seems around your age sitting in front of you. He had black hair, deep dark eyes and he seemed to be very healthy looking at his muscled body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter