Prank

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your door opened and it was your two best friends,Isha and Trisha.

(Y/N)'s POV

They both enter my room and then asked me"We are going to the studio right now, can you join us in 30 minutes there?"

"Sure but why?"I then asked.

"Because we need your help on something." Isha just said.

"Right we are going see you later". Trisha said then they left.

15 minutes later at the studio

"You got to be ready ok! When she enters we will lock the door and then BAM ACTION~"Trisha said with enthusiasm.

Jungkook nodded.

15 more minutes later

I entered the studio but i didn't find the girls. I saw a man, that i knew...Jungkook. Then the door suddenly closed by itself. I rushed towards it to open it  but it had been locked!!

Then Jungkook walked towards me and said"Why have you been avoiding me?

I just replied"Because you lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you i just had a little crush back then now i feel nothing towards her. She is just my friend." He clearly explained to me.

"So why were you two at the cafe this morning!?" i asked feeling anger coming out.

"I was discussing of a plan with Isha and Trisha to make us have time together to solve this! I think you saw just her and me when Trisha left to go to the restroom." He explained and i felt stupid and bad.

"Sorry... Very sorry... i shouldn't have yelled at you or avoided you."I said while looking down.

He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter