Jessica

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jungkook see a girl coming towards you two, shouting Jungkook's name. 

(Y/N)'s POV

"JUNGKOOK~~!"The girl said sweetly which made you want to throw up.

"Um...noona...What are you doing here?"He aksed the girl, and as he knew her name i deduced that they both know each other.

"Ah i wanted to see you pabo...But i didn't find you at your room... So i came here."she smiled to him then noticed me. She was a bit taller than me, around 170cm. She was wearing a very short ripped blue short, an indeed short white shirt with no sleeves and brown heels. She had long wavy brown hair with some blond, black eyes and was wearing more accesories than i do onstage. We could also notice the blue nails, pastel lipstick and eyeshadow. "Who is she?"she asked in a y tone.

"It's my best friend (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Jessica noona."Jungkook then said.

"Your best friend... Huh.... let's go Kookie!"the so-called Jessica girl said. Then she glared at me.

"Huh but i was about to go have an ice cream with (Y/N)!"He immediatly said.

Then Jessica said"What!? It's been so long and you prefere spending time with her than with me!? Plus if you want to have an ice cream so badly let's go together~".

It made me so angry! Who did she think she was...

"Well see you then Kook..."I simply told Jungkook then left.

"(Y/N)-!"Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because Jessica dragged him out with her.

Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter