Close Friends

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was frustrated, how was i supposed to answer this sudden question.

"Well I..." But before i could answer J-Hope oppa got dragged away by Rapmonster oppa who wanted to introduce him to the leader of BtoB. I was so relieved. Then Jungkook started to talk to me again.

"So you are not gonna answer?" He asked with a smirk.

"You are not gonna let go huh..." i said while sighing.

"Exactly. Tell me!" He excitedly asked me.

"Why should i!?" I asked quite surprised he was pushing me to say someting as personnal as my love life to him.

"Well as you already know my crush for Isha, and my "no success" love life... I thought we could become friends?" He asked shyly and nervously.

Then i answered"Okay sure, we can be friends. Ah well, i loved someone but it was a one-sided love so i gave up. Since then i wasn't so interested in love."

"I see. No worries, with me your secrets will never be known. Plus i'm sure we will be quite close friends from now on." He smiled.

"Yeah you better stay shut Jeon Jungkook. I think so too haha."

"Wanna dance?" He then asked me. 

To be honest that guy was just something. We would talk about something serious and he would suddenly ask me to dance. He is definietly one of the kind.

"Hey there? (Y/N)? You don't wanna?" He asked me while I was spacing out.

I was back to the real and said"Ah sorry. i was just spacing out, and it would be with pleasure."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter