Promise

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He just pushed me inside and closed the door. Then he said"Why are we fighting?"

"Huh...Well it's not really a fight, we didn't argue."I answered.

"So why are we not talking or meeting up like we use to!?"he asked.

"I don 't know sorry, it's just that the question you asked me the other day made me quite confused...."I said avoiding eyes contact with him.

"Wae...? Do you like me (Y/N)?" He asked nervously.

"WHAT!? NO!? Well i like you as my best friend..." Actually while saying that my heart wasn't too sure. Did i see him just as my best friend or more...

"Mhmmmm so let's make  a promise!"He suddenly said.

I nodded without knowing of what it was about.

"Let's promise to never fall in love with each other, but to always stay beside the other one. To always believe each other and to always trust each other!"He declared.

"Um...sure, i'm completely fine with that!" but i was completely not fine with that at all!!! How could he ask me that! Is he this dumb...and if i loved him...if i just don't realized that i actually loved him more than a friend...

We then went to meet up with everybody and ate together at a well known restaurant. It was Jin oppa and Nara unnie who were paying.

Trisha's POV

I was looking at (Y/N) something was still off, her smiles were half fake!

Isha's POV

I saw that Trisha also noticed (Y/N)'s fake smiles, so we both discretly dragged her to the restroom and locked the door.

"Ok now tell us everything."Trisha said straightly.

"Right, don't think we didn't noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter