With You

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

He just sat there and smiled at me. How could he- just how!?

"What the heck are you doing here? How? Why!?" i bombarded him.

Still with his stupid bunny smile which was cute he said"How cold.... You are not even gonna hug or greet me!?".

"In your dreams... After 3 days we didn't talk and just because you are here, you think that i will forget everything!?" i yelled at him.

"Sorry for making you upset at Han river and on the phone (Y/N)... It was just i couldn't just watch Yugyeom confess to you without doing anything!?" he yelled back.

Then i replied him more calmly" Hah... So you acted this way because of that? What the hell... I would not have accepted anyway... And even if i would have what would be your problem in it?".

His eyes widened" Hey it's not that i'm being jealous or anything ok but you are my bestfriend and all.... You are like my sister.... Before a boy asks you out he has to deal with me!".

"Huh!? What are you my dad!?" i barked at him.

"Yes!" he barked back.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes..."

"No..."

Then a voice bugged in... it was Hopie oppa" Look at these two lovebirds~" he said to us and made us look away and blush. Then everyone came in and started to tease us. After that the manager and hosts explained everything to us. That BTS and S.I.G would turn the reality show together. Everyone was happy about it, and even if i didn't admit it... I loved that Jungkook was here with us, filming with my best friend, well "crush" in a variety show would be fun.

Later At A Photoshoot During The Night For The Cover Of The Show

Everyone had dressed up elegantly.

(To be faster for BTS, I'm too lazy XD, sorry guys~).

Seoyoon unnie was wearing (I'll do that for the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter