Jealousy

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the restaurant affair something was off between you and Jungkook. You wouldn't hang out so much and find excuses to back up. You were feeling so bad about that but Jungkook didn't have to lie about his feelings and then put a promise like this after not respecting his own principes.

Jungkook's POV

I felt so bad to lie to (Y/N), well it's true i'm not so much ineterested in Isha now but still I have just a little crush... I can't help it. But we are just friends and she is with Jimin hyung... I should for now find a way to cool down with my best friend. So i called Isha and Trisha, her best friends to a cafe like that they could help me.

They came to the cafe at 10am. And so we started to talk.

"So how about a prank?"Trisha said.

"What kind of prank?" Isha said while taking a sip of her chocolate milkshake.

"Like we tell her to meet up with us at X place because we need her for X reason but she will not find us there but Jungkook oppa, you see. Then it will be your turn to act Jungkook oppa."She said proudly.

"Well it's a pretty good idea."I agreed.

"Yeah! "Isha said.

"Ok, i'll go to the restroom now."Trisha said while leaving us alone.

"So Jungkook do you still... well like me? Because now i'm with Jimin oppa."She said to me.

I was surprised by her question but i honnestly answered"Well just a little crush that might disappear soon. You don't have to worry we are just friends."I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter