L.A

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

The next morning we had a fanmeeting so we had to wake up early. I woke up at 6 am like the girls and we left the dorm at 8 am. The fanmeeting was at a cafe. When we arrived many fans were shouting our names and we went in the cafe to start.

2 hours later the fanmeeting finally ended. We were all tired and went back to the dorm. Back at the dorm our manager was waiting for us.

"Girls something big came up..."he said with a low voice which made us nervous.

"What's the matter manager...Did something big happened?"Seoyoon unnie asked.

"Actually... YOU ARE ALL GOING TO L.A!! TO FILM A VARIETY SHOW CALLED "S.I.G IN L.A"!!" he shouted happily. We all started to scream and giggle.

"When is that?" Trisha asked.

"In three days." he answered.

"THREE DAYS!?" we all exclamed.

"Yeah, so be ready in three days, we will leave at 11 am girls." he informed us before leaving.

After our manager left us we started to jump, scream and party! But i was thinking if all was alright between me and Jungkook because even if i was mad at what he had done at Han River i still wanted to inform him of my departure to L.A and wanted to spend time with him before going. So i went to my room and decided to call him. I called and after awhile he picked up.

"Hello...?"he said as if he was annoyed and so i decided to stay calm and answered gently.

"Hey how are you?"

"Fine why..."he coldly said.

"Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter