Unexpected Relationship

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s POV

After i sent the text to Jungkook i fell asleep.

The next morning when i woke up no reply. It was strange because he would always answer when i text him. So i went to take a shower and get prepared. Today i was wearing a long sleeves white shirt with black lines, a fair black skirt and black boots with heels. I really loved heels~ I let my hair down and just wore as accesories my golden star necklace and golden earings. I took my bagpack and went out with Nara unnie to eat some breakfast at the cafe. Trisha and Isha were long gone to the studio to practise and Seoyoon was filming a variety show at Jeju Island. Today Nara unnie was wearing a white blouse with a long pink pastel skirt and a little stylish brown belt which really suited her pure image. With her opened brown heels and as accesories a golden heart necklace and earings. She also had a part of her hair which was tressed and made her look even more prettier. Well Nara unnie was always the most beautiful i found ^^.

"Woah unnie you are always dressed so prettily!"i said.

"Aigoo~ Thank you (Y/N)! Well i was always like this." she smiled to me.

"Heh~ Is that to get a man~?"i smirked.

She then said"Huh! No... Haha, if boys are attracted it's not my fault! But i do not want a man so soon! I'm still young!" i then laughed.

"Unnie! You are already 24! You are already old~" i answered her while joking around.

"Aish! You kid!" she yelled at me then laughed herself.

While we were walking and chatted we stopped and saw......Jin oppa?...WITH A GIRL!? Woah i was shocked! They were holding hands! I thought idols couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter