Old friends

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were just watching the movie until you noticed the awkwardness between Nara unnie and Jin oppa, so you decided to help.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Unnie, oppa are you alright?"i asked them.

"Uh yes! I'm going to my room to... do  something!"Nara unnie said and rushed to her room.

"Ok..."Jin oppa just replied and we continued to watch the movie. When the movie finished it was 4:30 pm. And J-Hope oppa proposed that we do a sleepover. Mostly everyone agreed because we loved to spend time with our oppas. So they left and came back with their stuffs. After they unpacked their stuffs, Jungkook came to talk to me.

"Hey (Y/N) so i guess i should thank you for today my best friend! You saved me~"he said with his childish tone.

"Ahh... You should be thankfull that i'm here for you!"i said sarcastically.

"KAMSAHAMIDA SIR!"he shouted and i laughed. Then we heard...

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!YOU DAMN ALIEN!!!!"Jimin oppa shouted while running after V oppa around the living room.

"HAHA I DON"T HAVE IT!!"he shouted back while running.

"PABO I JUST SAW YOU HIDING IT IN YOUR POCKET AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T SEE YOU WHY WOULD YOU RUN!?"Jimin oppa yelled again.

"Hahahah! Ok but i have to see all the messages you sent to Isha first! I just read half of it!"he declared making Jimin angry as a bull.

"AGHHH!! YOU ARE SO ING DEAD BASTARD!!!"he jumped on V oppa and they started to fight like kids. They made a laughter out of everyone and in the end Jimin got h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter