Chap. 23

Fool

                 Tiffany can’t hide the smile from her face she got a message from Taeng that he’ll be home later but someone is with him, she didn’t mind asking who as she was blinded by the thought of her husband going home she just think he’s making it up to her for not going home the other day because of his new friends, she looks inside the fridge if there’s something she could prepare for him but there’s none scratching her head she reached for her phone to ask him what he wanted for dinner a little while he answered her that anything is fine with him, she smile changing her clothes and went out for a while to buy something.

---

                “Hey you sure she wouldn’t throw a fit if she saw me with you?” Jessica asks feeling a sense of nervousness creeping behind her back “why are you getting nervous suddenly? Are you afraid that she’ll argue with you?” Taeng chuckled and earn a punch from the brunette “of course I don’t want her to misunderstand ok?” Jessica rolled her eyes “aigoo she won’t ok and if she did then I won’t mind seeing a live cat fight” Taeng grins “you’re such a stupid midget…. But I really feel bad after yesterday” the latter pouted “aww c’mon Sica you and Yul got a plenty of time to make a baby and it’s part of the ride to have false alarms ok?” Taeng patted the girls hand “well I mean I just wanted to make him happy” she replied “I know the feeling Sica but you have to wait for the right time maybe the baby wanted you two to get married first before he/she come” Taeng smile getting out of the car followed by the brunette “yeah you’re right.. How about you two?” she asks “I wanted to have a baby of course, what kind of couple is that who doesn’t want a baby around the house…. Let me just heal for some time then we’ll see” Taeng nodded his head “we’ll see”.

                “Are you ready?” the short guy asks as they were in front of the door “like I’m meeting your parents… I’m done with that scene with Yul… just knock Kim” Jessica said impatiently “ok, ok” Taeng smile as he knocked at the door, a couple of seconds they heard some shuffling sounds from the inside before the open revealing a very happy Tiffany “Tae!” she smile seeing him but when her attention shifted to the brunette beside him she almost frown but held it “hi” she greeted with a bow “hi Tiffany… nice to see you again” Jessica smile waving her hand “yeah me too… please come in, I’m almost done with the food… please be comfortable Jessica-ssi” Tiffany smile after closing the door and went to the kitchen “do you want something to drink Sica?” Taeng asks “huh? Oh anything will be fine” Jessica smile while looking around “pee will be fine?” Taeng smirk “yeah if you drink it first then I’ll try” Jessica glared “yeah, yeah I’ll get you some juice” Taeng rolled his eyes making his way to the kitchen pouring some juice on a glass “do you need help Tiff?” Taeng asks “no I’m fine… lunch will be finish in a minute” Tiffany replied with a smile “ok I’ll just entertain the princess ok?” Taeng smile before going back to the living “here you go brat!” she heard him say.

                Through out the whole lunch Tiffany was frowning because of how Jessica and Taeng seem to be ignoring her presence, they’ll talk about business then something funny that she couldn’t even relate at all, she’ll just pretend that she get it by smiling widely when they look at her, she just wished time will pass so time that this brat girl will go so she could be with Taeng alone “so Tiffany I heard your from California?” Jessica asks her “yeah I was born there” she replies with a smile “finally I can talk to someone who knows English right Taeng?” Jessica said sarcastically when she looked at the midget “but every girl will fall for Taeng when he speak English… it’s just so cute and his voice will be small I just want to pinch his cheeks, but he’s lucky I’m already taken if not I’ll really go after Taeng” Jessica just smile while Tiffany on the other hand smile half heartedly wanting to strangle the girl right now “eww never ever going to fall for a brat like you” Taeng stuck his tongue out but then remove some dirt on the brunettes hair, Tiffany was really jealous right now “are they here to make me jealous?” she thought as she watched them interact with each other being sweet now then argue later like some teenage couple.

                After staying for a couple more hours Yul arrived picking his fiancé up for Tiffany’s liking the time she was waiting for already arrived “Tiffany sorry for the trouble with Jessica” Yul smile apologetically at her “no, it’s not a trouble… Jessica-ssi is really kind” Tiffany replied “except when she’s intentionally flirting with my husband” she wanted to say those but choose not too then Jessica smile at her pulling her into a hug “I hope you make things right, you’re very lucky to have him and once more you hurt him I, myself will take him away from you where you wouldn’t see him anymore” Jessica pulled out form the hug still smiling “nice meeting you again… I hope we’ll be close and grab some coffee sometime” Jessica held hands with the tan guy and smile at her and Taeng before they finally leave, Tiffany sigh in relief once she close the door she look up only to find Taeng staring at her with a soft smile, she couldn’t help but be hypnotize with his stare and starts walking towards him and hugged him resting her head on his chest “tired?” he asks and she nodded “I miss you” she mumbles “I miss you too” he replied hugging her tight as they fell into a comfortable silence, looking up at him “Tae does… Jessica has feelings with you?” she asks curiously making him chuckle “no she doesn’t have any feelings for me… she’s just an over protective friend… once you get to know her more you’ll know she’s head over heels for that tan monkey… why jealous?” he chuckled when he nodded “don’t be because my heart is only for you… Sica and I are just like siblings and we back each other up when there’s someone wants to flirt with us… don’t you worry ok? I love you and it will always be you” Taeng said sincerely kissing her on the lips “come back home to me” Tiffany said pouting after pulling out from the kiss “I don’t want to live here anymore” he suddenly said making her surprise “w-what?” she stuttered tears almost forming on her eyes “hey don’t cry.. I didn’t mean I’ll leave you alone… of course I’ll take you with me, I’ll buy us a house like what we used to dream a house of our own, with a garden on the backyard and a pool” Taeng smile “you’re really going to buy a house?” she asks now smiling “yes I’ll buy us a house where we could make lots and lots of babies… that would be fun don’t you think?” his eyes shines brightly at the mention of the word ‘babies’ “but I don’t want babies” not it’s his turn to look at her with confuse face, she smile cupping his face “what I mean is I only want to have one or two babies… having a lot is stressful you know plus a erted husband is really going to be more stressful” Tiffany made a face “how about three?” Taeng asks “two only or no after the having three babies” Tiffany threatened “ I’m cornered *sigh* ok two it is... I bet it will be so, so beautiful” Taeng dreamy eyes made the latter laugh and hugged him again “you’re such a ert Mr. Kim” Tiffany smile but she knows she wouldn’t last a lifetime without this ert of hers.

                “I wanna watch a movie” Taeng said as her sat up from his lying position “what do you wanna watch then?” she asks “you… for me you are the movie that will be loved only by Kim Taeng” she blush feeling the butterflies in her stomach “I’m not interesting to watch” she smile lightly “that’s not true for me you are very interesting to watch the moment you open your eyes, flash your beautiful smile to me and talk it completes the movie I always want to watch” Taeng said as he caress her face lovingly “why do you have to be so kind to me… even though I hurt you so much?” she asks “do you want me to be mad you?” he asks raising his brows, Tiffany shake her head the thought of him hating her brings tears to her eyes “why would I stay mad at you when in the end I’ll still forgive you…. I don’t want to die holding grudge on you, I love you and I promised myself that I will face any difficulties once I married you… I don’t want to ruin those beautiful memories we’ve shared just because one of us made a mistake” he holds both of her hands and kissed it “I’m willing to create a fun and exciting memories with you” he added smiling at her “I’m also willing to do the same” she said as she place his hand on her stomach both smiling for they thought the same.


CHAPP 23!! I'm so sorry for the errors, I'm just lazy to check if there are some errors