Chap. 22

Fool

              Reaching the company Taeng greeted everyone wearing a bright smile, he even encourage them surprising other employees with his energy early in the morning, reaching his office he noticed that his secretary is not around but then he received a message from the latter saying she couldn’t go to work today and tomorrow but the latter sent him his schedules for the day, replying a simple thank you and ok to the latter he entered his office. Looking through his schedules on the screen he smile as he’s not that busy just a few meetings and papers to be signed then he’s off that early, starting his work for the day when a brunette girl and a tan guy barged in while shouting at each other, Taeng raise his brows not surprised by the argumentation of the two this is the fifth time they barged in like that so he’s cool

                “I TOLD YOU I WASN’T FLIRTING EARLIER I JUST SMILE AT HER TO BE POLITE!”, “THAT’S STILL FLIRTING KWON!! DON’T YOU SEE THE WAY SHE LOOKED AT YOU!”, “I’M ONLY GOING TO FLIRT WITH YOU SICA AND I DON’T CARE ON HOW SHE LOOK AT ME BECAUSE I ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK AT ME” Taeng rolled his eyes at their silly fights he always thought why this two will go to his office to fight, but sometimes it amuses him to see live action drama from the two chuckling she remember to have silly fights with Tiffany before and that’s really childish for example when he told Tiffany to remind him to buy candies or ice cream but she will also forget causing them to start fighting but then after a lot of minutes they’ll be cuddling again just like how this two were now hugging each other in front of him “ehem” he clears his throat breaking the two apart before he could see “another live show”, “oh hey Taeng! Sorry for barging inside your office like that” Yul smile like it’s not a big deal “yeah right, right” replied the short guy with matching roll of his eyes “hey where have you been last night?” Jessica asks “I was at home” Taeng replied leaning his back on the chair “home? Our home?” Jessica raise one of her brows confuse “no my home… with Tiffany” Taeng smile as he answered “what? You two made up already?” Yul asks surprise at his friend’s words “wow… that was fast” he added scratching his head “you think so?” Taeng frowns “well for us it’s fast for you to forgive her easily… if I were cheated by this Kwon I’ll make sure to rip that girls head off and his balls” Jessica crossed her arms as she glared at the tan guy beside her who pouted back at her “what should I do then? I already told her that Jessica and I are just friends nothing else” Taeng said looking at his friends who looked back at him “I wasn’t sure myself if… If I should trust her again after what happened… it’s hard to trust again…. I’m getting scared guys… what if because of me getting paranoid all the time will lead us to separation… I don’t want that to happen…. I don’t think I can live without her” Taeng shake the thoughts off from his head “hey it’s her choice to cheat then she has to deal with you being overprotective and being paranoid…if you two separated then she’s really a stupid woman for letting you go… she has to earn your trust, she has to work for it and you’ll do nothing but show your true feelings, got it?” Taeng gulped English is really his weakness so he just nodded his head “and Tae don’t be too soft all the time you should act tough sometimes ok?” Jessica added as she smiles at him.

---

                Inside the apartment Tiffany again received the same pink flowers from the same anonymous person, she frowns when she there’s no card again “could it be from Tae? But if it’s from Nickhun… no, no I already blocked his number from my phone… Stop thinking about him! Call Tae it’s not like it will be your death right?” Tiffany nodded her head as she reached for her phone and dialled his number

“Hello?” she smile hearing his voice

“Hi Tae… are you busy?”

“Tiffany? No, I’m driving… Have to meet someone, why?”

“Oh then I’ll call you when you’re not driving”

“No its fine … is there a problem?” Tiffany was about to reply when she heard another voice on the line, frowning it was a voice of a girl

“Are you with someone?” she asks

“Hmmm I’m with… YAH SICA PUT YOUR FEET DOWN YOU BRAT! YAH!!!” Tiffany’s frowns more when she heard the name she can’t help but feel jealous when Taeng clearly said they’re just friends

“C’mon Taenggoo my feet hurts… please let me rest it there on your laps” Tiffany’s blood boiled after hearing those words

“YAH! Aissshhh whatever Sica baby… Hey what is again you wanted to say Tiff?” Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyed by the fact that he’s with her and she’s getting really jealous now by the way he called her

“Nothing never mind…. Are you coming home tonight?”

“I’m sorry but I’m not going home tonight… Have to accompany the brat princess here since Yul will be having a business trip tonight” she frowns, they’ll be in the same house “THAT GIRL AND HIM WILL BE IN THE SAME HOUSE?! WHAT IF THEY DO SOMETHING?! NO! No calm down, calm down nothing will happen Miyoung nothing” Tiffany took a deep breath before answering

“O-oohh ok… I-I’ll see you some other time then” Tiffany felt sad as she ended the call, she thought everything will be back to normal after they’ve made up but it seems it’s not like going to be normal soon, she look at the flowers and it made her smile but the natural smile just a small sad smile she poke one flower and sigh “I’ll do anything for you to forgive and trust me again Tae… I promise I’ll do anything”

---

                Taeng parked his car on the side and looked at the sleeping Jessica on the other side, he sigh this girl will be the death of him removing her legs on his laps and woke her up “yah brat! Here we are!” he said shaking her shoulders “YAH MIDGET!” Jessica slaps the guy hard on the arms for waking her up violently “what? I just woke you up and for your info Tiffany sounds jealous when she heard your voice” Taeng said “that’s good at least my plan on getting her jealous is successful… and let’s go I’m hungry” the princess walk out first leaving the midget inside the car. Taeng couldn’t believe her eyes when Jessica started ordering their food it’s like Sooyoung possessed the princess “yah don’t tell me you’re going to eat all of that?” Taeng ask surprise and his eyes almost fell out from their sockets when he saw her nodded her head cutely “Sica you’re… not pregnant are you?” he asks “I don’t know… I mean… I felt different lately, like my mood swings doubled” Jessica said after wiping her lips “have you went to the doctor?” he asks concerned “no I haven’t… I was planning to go after work but Yul is not around so maybe I’ll go next time” Jessica smile “I can go and accompany you… I’m not that busy” Taeng replied “really? But your wife might look for you”, “I told her I’ll accompany you home since Yul is not around so might as well accompany you to the hospital” Taeng smile but Jessica smirk “you’re so smart midget, really, really smart thanks for making her more jealous… you’re helping my work to be easy” the brunette said as she eats happily “yeah, yeah whatever brat…. YAH COULD YOU EAT SLOWLY YOU’RE BEING LIKE CHOI SHIKSKIN!” Taeng shouted at the brunette who eats like there’s no tomorrow.

----

             When there’s nothing to do at the apartment Tiffany decided to walk around the park near a hospital and sometimes talking to the ill patients outside the hospital, she listen to their stories some are painful and some are heart warming when there’s kids she’ll also accompany them and can’t help but admire them and cherish the thought of having a complete family with her husband, where they’ll going to have a family time whenever Tae is not busy she sigh hoping that it will be soon, in the midst of thinking Tiffany saw a car not too far from her and there a woman came out waiting for her companion to come out from the car “she look familiar though” not bothering to remember she stood up from her sit and started to head back home missing the chance to see Taeng coming out from the car and held Jessica’s hand as they both went inside the hospital.

                “Can we go back home?” Jessica pouted while looking at the short guy “no that’s final brat! Why are you so scared you even held my hand” Taeng said looking at their tied hands “I’m not scared ok? I just don’t like the feeling of being in a hospital” Jessica lowered her head “hey we’re just here for a check up ok? Nothing bad will happen… just a few test then we’ll know if you hit the jackpot or not” Taeng smile thinking of the growing peanut inside the latter’s stomach, then he thought of having a baby with her bringing a smile to his face “oh how it will change everything” his snapped out of his thoughts when Jessica called for his attention “what do you think of having a baby?” the latter asks “I don’t know I still haven’t got one” he replied, “don’t you think its hard?” Jessica asks “of course that’s what every parents said but every hardships they still bring smile on our faces… don’t worry I can assure you and Yul will be a wonderful parents” Taeng smile squeezing the latters hand “yeah same to you and Tiffany… I hope to see you bring your wife here” Jessica chuckle “hope so too” Taeng smile.


CHAPPY 22 XD OUT