Jongyu PG13

Prompts and Drabbles

Eunsook/Junghee (implied het!ontae)

Rating PG13 (I guess?  PG? idk)

Word Count:  500~

Junghee chuckled at the few hushed curses that filtered out of the dressing room.  There was a sigh and then the click of the lock.  She looked over from the chair she was sitting in and saw Eunsook’s head peek out from the door.  

“I can’t get it.”  She whispered.  “Junghee, help me.”  

She slipped into the dressing room, and couldn’t help but laugh at her friend.  Eunsook’s hair was in disarray and her face flushed from the struggle with the corset.

“I didn’t think it would be so hard.”  She turned to face the mirror, holding the bust to her chest.  “It’s too tight to button it and then spin it around.”  

Eunsook watched Junghee’s reflection in the mirror, her eyes following the movement of her fingers as she clasped the hooks going down the bodice.  A barely there sideways smile on her face.  

“Do you want me to to lace up the ribbon too?”  Junghee’s eyes met hers briefly.

“You mind?  I’d like to see how it would actually look and not just how it fits.”

“Sure.”  

Eunsook still held the bust to herself even though the garment wasn’t going anywhere, she blew a couple of stray hairs away from her face, shaking her hair gently to get it out of her eyes, patiently waiting as her friend laced up the back.  “Do you think he’ll like it?”

Junghee paused looking at her in the mirror, her eyebrows raised slightly.  “He’d be a total idiot not to.”

Eunsook smiled a little.  “You think so?”

Junghee rolled her eyes a little before going back to work.  “You’d look amazing in a paper bag Sook.  And you know Taemin thinks so too.”

Eunsook blushed a little but smiled pleased with herself, finally letting her hands drop.  The shyness in the room fading with the compliment she hadn’t intended to fish out of the other girl.

“All done.”  Junghee took a step back.  

Eunsook bent over a little, pulling her s up and into the cups of the corset.  She stood up straight admiring herself in the mirror.  She turned looking over her shoulder at Junghee’s work, the satin ribbon neatly in place crisscrossing down the back with a perfect bow at the bottom.  

“I like it.”  She smiled.

“I don’t know how you’re going to manage getting into that thing by yourself if you decide to buy it.”

Eunsook giggled before facing her.  “You’ll just have to promise to come over and help me.”

“I’m not going to come over and help you get ready to have with your boyfriend.”  Junghee rolled her eyes again as Eunsook’s laughter got louder, she grabbed the other girl’s shoulders, spinning her around so her back was to her.  She made quick work of unlacing the ribbon.  

“Well you can always stay,  Taemin may need a hand in getting this thing off too.”  

Junghee looked up and Eunsook winked at her in the mirror.  She undid the final hook, calling her best friend a ert before exiting the small dressing room.  Eunsook’s chuckles echoed off the high ceiling as she got dressed.  Junghee patted the sides of her face gently, embarrassed at how red they probably were right now.