Ontae PG13

Prompts and Drabbles

From this.  

Ontae #4 “Do you…well…I mean…I could give you a massage?”

 

Warnings:  Infidelity 

Jinki shifted awkwardly on the couch, the show on the TV long forgotten as he eyed the blonde sitting on the floor next to him.  From here he could admire his crush without being detected,  Taemin’s back was to him and he had a good view of the boy’s back and just part of his profile.  The sound of his laughter rang in Jinki’s ears and every movement drew his eyes in even more.  

The show went to a commercial and he noticed Taemin fidget where he sat.  “When did Minho say he was coming home?”  

“Uhm…I think he was closing at the bar.”  Taemin glanced back at Jinki with a smile.  “It’s okay that I came over early right?  I mean, we’re friends now too.  We don’t need my boyfriend around to hang out.”  He chuckled before looking back at the TV.

“Of course it’s fine.  You’re welcome here anytime.”  Jinki tried to sound casual but inside his head he was protesting.  No.  No it’s not fine.  It’s not okay, I’m not okayThis is not okay.  He shouldn’t have let the thought of him and Taemin alone for hours plant the seed of temptation in his head but he couldn’t help it.  From the moment Minho introduced them Jinki was attracted to the blonde, but kept a safe distance, Minho was his roommate, his friend.  

But why did Taemin have to be here now?  To with his mere existence?  To torture him because his unrequited love could never be returned?  Jinki cursed himself in his head as he watched Taemin stretch his arms, the thin fitted t-shirt he wore riding up showing  the skin on his side and the black and white elastic waist band on his boxers.  

The blonde groaned, rolling his right shoulder before he brought his hand to it, digging his fingertips into his neck.  

“Are you okay?  You know you can sit on the couch if you’re uncomfortable.”  Jinki chuckled as he begged the younger to stay down there in his head.  Up here you’ll be too close to me and I won’t be able to watch you as much and go unnoticed.

“Hm?”  Taemin looked back at him.  “Oh, no I’m fine.  I think I must have slept funny or something.  My neck and shoulder have been bothering me all day.”  He turned back to the TV laughing at something.  

Jinki gnawed on his bottom lip.  Nope.  Don’t do it.  Don’t say it.  “Do you…”  Taemin looked to him again, his pretty lips still turned up into a smile.  “…well…I mean…”  Stop it.  The blonde raised his eyebrows in question.  “…I could give you a massage.”  Jinki you bastard!

“Really?”  Taemin’s face lit up even more.  “Oh that’d be great!”  He immediately scooted over and sat directly in front of Jinki on the floor.  

“S-sure.”  He placed his feet on either side of the younger.  

“Thank you.”  Taemin got comfortable and waited.

Jinki placed his hands on the base of Taemin’s neck and dug his thumbs in tentatively.  

Taemin chuckled.  “Don’t be afraid to put some muscle behind it.  Minho is too gentle.  You can be a little rough with me, I can take it.”  He glanced back and smirked, eyes sparkling.  

“Oh…ah, yeah sure.”  He’s testing me, this is a test, the universe is ing with my head for having these thoughts about my friend’s boyfriend.  

He couldn’t back out now, even if he wanted to and started digging his fingers into the muscle, moving his thumbs in slow circles up and along Taemin’s neck.  Pressing hard enough to rock the blonde forward a little.  

“Mmm.”  Taemin hummed and let his head fall in front of him.  

Jinki was captivated by the younger as he tried to concentrate on actually giving a massage.  It may have been a cheap attempt to get him closer and get him the opportunity to touch him, but he didn’t want Taemin catching on. 

His skin is so soft and flawless he thought as he moved his fingers across it, he could smell his shampoo. 

This is bad.

“Mmmm.  That’s so good.”  Taemin murmured.  

.  This is so bad.  

Jinki let his hands move down to his shoulders.  

“Harder.”

Jinki swallowed roughly and tightened his grip.  

“Yeah, like that.”  Taemin relaxed even more, his upper body swaying gently.

The little sighs and breaths coming from him was driving Jinki crazy, he loosened his hands on Taemin’s shoulders and let his fingertips come up to the bare skin on his neck, tracing the skin lightly, causing the boy in front of him to shiver.  

“Jinki…”  It was barely a whisper but he heard it loud and clear.  

He couldn’t respond, he continued to let his fingers run along the bumps in his spin and back up to his hair, feeling the soft shaved sides of his undercut.  

“Jinki…”

He had crossed the line.  The massage was dancing right on it, but that could be forgiven, that could be almost considered innocent despite his wants.  But this…he combed his fingers through Taemin’s hair and the sound that escaped the younger boy’s mouth added fuel to his fire.  

Taemin cursed.  “Jinki, I see the way you look at me.”

Jinki’s hands fell and he froze, heart pounding.  “Taemin…I…”  He shouldn’t have taken it this far.  

Taemin turned around and knelt in front of him.  His eyes were soft, almost sleepy and he smiled lazily at Jinki, placing his hands on his thighs.  “You’re too obvious.”

“I’m sorry.”  Was all Jinki could manage.  He was sorry…for so many reasons.

Taemin let his palm slide up the denim on Jinki’s thigh pressing it firmly into the hard bulge between his legs.  Jinki hissed, fighting the urge to cant his hips into the touch.  “Ssstop, Taemin.”  He his lips.  “Please.”

“Why?  You started this.”  He traced his fingers along his clothed .  

Jinki nodded.  “But if you keep going I won’t have to will to stop.”

Taemin smiled as he popped open the button on Jinki’s pants.