Minkey PG

Prompts and Drabbles

Minkey #4 “Do you…well…I mean…I could give you a massage?”

Kibum watched Minho shift restlessly in his seat.  Crossing and uncrossing his legs, leaning his head against his palm, sagging back against the cushion.  He would alternate checking his phone and flipping through a book so quickly Kibum was sure he wasn’t reading a single word on the page.  He had no idea how long this went on before he finally let out a curse tossing the book on the table in front of him and laying back on the small loveseat with a huff.  His long legs dangling off the edge.  

“How long has it been?”  

“Huh?” 

“Since she hasn’t replied to you?”

“How did you-”

Kibum raised an eyebrow, giving him a knowing a look from across the room.  Minho sighed.  “Yesterday.”

Kibum laughed.  “Don’t you think you’re being a little dramatic?”

Minho lifted his head to glare at him.  “No.”  

Kibum just shrugged.  “Fine but you over there acting like you have ants in your pants is making me uncomfortable.”

“I just can’t…relax.”  Minho muttered.

“Go to the gym.”

“Already did this morning.”  

Things were silent between them for a few minutes before Kibum spoke up again.  “Do you…well…I mean…I could give you a massage.”  He noticed all of Minho’s fidgeting stop out of the corner of his eye.  

“Huh?”

“To help you relax.”

“I don’t think that…”

“You’d be surprised.”  Kibum acted like he was preoccupied with something on his phone.  

“Well yeah sure…if you’re offering.”

Kibum looked up at Minho a little shocked that he was actually taking him up on it.  “Oh well…yeah.  Take your shirt off then and uh…lay on your stomach.”  He sat his phone down on the table and went to stand by Minho who was looking at him kind of dumbfounded.  

“My shirt?”

“Yes your shirt.  And get on your stomach.”

Minho hesitated before sitting up and disposing of his shirt, balling it up to use as a pillow as he rolled over.  “So are you good at this sort of thing?”  He mumbled trying to get situated on the small piece of furniture.

He jumped feeling Kibum climb on top of him, straddling him, sitting on his thighs.  “I’ve never heard any complaints.  Are you comfortable?”  Minho stayed tense but nodded and soon felt Kibum’s long fingers dig into the muscles below his neck.  “Relax a little.”

“Isn’t that what this is supposed to help me do?”  Minho craned his neck to look back at Kibum.  

Kibum gave his shoulders a shake.  “Smart .”

Minho chuckled let himself sink into the cushions a little bit more as Kibum kept trying to loosen up the muscles around his neck.   After a few minutes he forgot how awkward it was to have the other guy sitting on top of him, he wasn’t really worried about not being texted back anymore, and wasn’t sure why he got so wound up about it in the first place.  Relief seemed to come in waves over his mind.  

Minho felt his skin tingle with the occasional soft brush of Kibum’s fingertips as they moved lower on his back, warming up the muscles under his palms.  Soft breaths and sighs turned into the occasional groan the rougher Kibum got, working any knots and tension away.  

“Feeling better?”  Kibum’s voice was quiet but the sound brought Minho back from the haze a little bit.  

He hummed in response.  “Just a few more minutes though?  It uhm…it feels really nice.”  

Kibum laughed softly as he ran his fingers up Minho’s spine, pleased at the goosebumps he noticed prickling on his skin.