Minkey PG

Prompts and Drabbles

“omg get up you’re taking up the whole bed”... minkey

I actually set this in The Reason We Love omegaverse

Rating: PG

Kibum walked in the bedroom patting his face with a towel, when he looked up he saw Minho sprawled out on his queen sized bed, a huge grin on the alpha’s face.  

“OMG get up you’re taking up the whole bed.”  He walked over and nudged the other’s leg with his foot.  

Minho pouted looking up at the omega, his face slightly flushed and dark hair damp around the edges from where he just washed his face.  He was still just in his boxers still and suddenly felt very exposed because of how Kibum was looking at him.  “Are you kicking me out?”  He tried not to sound hurt as he reached over and picked his shirt off of the floor.  

Guilt washed over Kibum.  He had lived alone since Jinki moved out and had never really been with anyone before.  It was probably safe to say he wasn’t exactly experienced with intimacy and considering what they had just done made him feel like a real .  Especially with the way Minho was looking at him as he went to slip his shirt over his head.  

“Were you…did you want to stay the night?”  Kibum asked, genuinely surprised. 

“Well yeah, but not if you don’t want me to.”

“No.”  The word came out softly and it didn’t register what he had said until he saw the alpha’s face fall even more right before he turned to get up.  “No!  Wait!”  Kibum jumped on the bed to wrap his arms around Minho.  “That’s not what I meant.”  

Minho turned his head to glance at Kibum’s face so close to his own.  “I meant it’s not that I don’t want you to…I just…didn’t think you would…so I just assumed you’d be leaving right after…”

Minho turned his body so he could look into the omega’s eyes.

“I mean…I want you to.  Stay.  If you want to.”  Kibum looked away sheepishly, upset that he even acted that way in the first place and decided that moment Minho frowning is the last thing on this Earth he wanted to see again.

Minho fought a smile as he hugged the omega and pulled him down on the bed.  Kibum let out a breath as he curled into the alpha’s larger body.

“If I keep staying over we can get a bigger a bed.”  Minho whispered, his deep voice rumbling in his chest.

Kibum shook his head, nuzzling his face against the alpha.  “No.  We won’t need it.  Because as long as you’re staying I want to be held here just like this.”  

Minho wrapped his arms around the omega a little tighter and they drifted off to sleep.