Onkey PG13

Prompts and Drabbles

Onkey (Jinki/Gwiboon) #3 “Stop acting like you don’t owe me anything.“ 

Jinki watched Gwiboon try to lift the large box by herself, struggling as the flaps flew open and it dropped again, a few items flying from the top.  She huffed a few curses and threw the things back inside.  

“Are you sure you-”

“I said I don’t need any help.”  She bit back. 

Jinki sighed and watched her try to pick it up again, this time her finger catching on a loose staple.  The box fell and the sides busted, all of her items tumbling out.  

“Hell!” Gwiboon clutched her hand kicked what little bit of the box remained intact.  

Jinki went to her.  “Here let me.”  

She tried to pull her hand away but he gripped her arm with a little more force than she was used to from him.  She looked up and his mouth was in tight line as he examined her hand.  

“Come on.”  He pulled her to the bathroom.  

Gwiboon remained silent even as he lifted her by the waist to sit on the sink while he dug around in the first aide kit.  He took her hand.

“It’s fine.  I-”

“Stop acting like you don’t owe me anything.”  

Her defenses went back up.  “Excuse me.  But I don’t anyone anything.”

Jinki’s attention never left her hand as he put some antiseptic on it.  “At the very least you owe me an explanation.”  

Gwiboon didn’t have a rebuttal, he may be right but she still didn’t want to give him one all the same.  She watched him slide a bandage on the wound with gentle hands, despite how angry he still looked.  

“You just…you just can’t up and decide to leave like this without telling me why.  What did I-”

“It’s not you.”  Jinki looked at her in disbelief.  “I swear.”

He closed the lid to the first aide kit.  “Be more careful okay?”  As he walked away he was stopped by her hand on his arm.  

“This is what I do.  I leave before you get a chance to get bored with me.”

Jinki turned back to her with a softer expression.  “Who said I was bored?”

“Nobody.  I’m just trying to beat you to the punch.”

“Look Gwiboon.  If you don’t want to be with me anymore I can accept that.  But this…”  He stood in front of her, placing his hands on her hips.  “I have no intention of leaving you.

Gwiboon wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close, his body almost flush with hers.  “I’m sorry.  I’m..the worst at relationships.  Especially when things start to get serious.”

Jinki chuckled.  “You moved in two weeks after we met, if that’s not serious then I-”

“I love you.”

Jinki opened his mouth to keep talking but nothing would come out.  All he could do was stare at her.  

The longer nothing was said the more frustrated she got until she finally tried to push him away.  “See this is why I don’t bother I-”

She was cut off as Jinki kissed her.  His mouth warm over hers, his tongue pushing past her lips, his hand reaching around to her lower back supporting her as he lifted her up.  

Their lips didn’t part until they reached the bedroom and Jinki was hovering over her, both of them out of breath.  

Her eyes searched his.  “I think you owe me an explanation now.”

“I love you too.”